Kevin Everett on line auction

In case you are into memorabilia and were not aware, Kevin Everett has an on-line auction with many Bills/Sabres articles as well as others from the world of sports.

Personal favorite--autographed SF Giants Willie Mays jersey.

2nd favorite--Billy Shaw autographed photos.

Honorable mention--OJ...The Run

Personal WTF--autographed Jeff Bzdelik photo.

Anyway...here is the link. Props to Chris Brown for promoting this in his Bills blog.

In case you are into memorabilia and were not aware, Kevin Everett has an on-line auction with many Bills/Sabres articles as well as others from the world of sports.

Personal favorite--autographed SF Giants Willie Mays jersey.

2nd favorite--Billy Shaw autographed photos.

Honorable mention--OJ...The Run

Personal WTF--autographed Jeff Bzdelik photo.

Anyway...here is the link. Props to Chris Brown for promoting this in his Bills blog.

She almost killed you

Do you remember your fling with this one? She almost killed you and you thought the whole bionic thing was fake.

She almost killed you

Do you remember your fling with this one? She almost killed you and you thought the whole bionic thing was fake.

It is improper of me to discuss past/presant or potential future clients, but I will say this...that was the tightest scrape I've ever gotten into.

Now, back to a worthy cause...the KE silent auction...

It is improper of me to discuss past/presant or potential future clients, but I will say this...that was the tightest scrape I've ever gotten into.

Now, back to a worthy cause...the KE silent auction...

Test passed and ok.....back to the auction. Maybe you can buy the Bionic Woman offerings.