Upon further review, how our schedule

Looking at the schedule again, this game just keeps attracting my attention. Buffalo generally doesn't start well.

1. Seattle had one of the better D's in football lest year, like # 6 in points / game: Problem for Buffalo, big problem.

2. Seattle was ranked # 9 in points/ game.

3. Don't expect a Buffalo team with new OC and first time starting QB to be clicking just yet.

4. Have to give coaching advantage to Seattle as well.

I really think this may be a "must win" for Buffalo, as starting out 2 - 3 will be a death sentence for this team in the AFC, IMO.

Times are changing.

Expect better than a Steve Fairchild BS gameplan.

Seatle better D came from a creampuff division.

Eliminating Losman improve wins.

Horrible analysis. We get it, everybody's easiest game or best chance of win is against the bills & everybody will be up for playing us. Yeah right. I love how you say against us Arizona has weapons & when they play the jets the jets should be on a bit of a roll playing the cards. Also, Arizona is a retractable dome so heat will not be a factor. It must suck being a bills fan & being this pessimistic about the bills chances before they even put the pads on @ SJF.

I guess I'm busted.. I admit to being a Nervous Nelly with the Bills, whom I've followed since their inception. If anything CAN go wrong...

But the data is easily verified. Re: the Cards; they play @NYJ, where their our second straight NFC roadie. I'd be much less pessimistic if that were reversed. If my 10 win belief sucks, then I'm doin' OK with it.

Times are changing.

Expect better than a Steve Fairchild BS gameplan.

Seatle better D came from a creampuff division.

Eliminating Losman improve wins.

True.

True.

True.

True.

Q: Do you think all these elements will be enough for Buffalo to have a good change to beat Seattle.

Q: Are you also concerned that a loss to Seattle and probably J'ville will be a problem for Buffalo, to overcome

and STILL make the playoffs assuming a 10-6 record is a given.

Buffalo does seem to start slow.

WTF @ beating Seattle at home a "shocker"? I guarantee the spread will be less than 3pts if we're the underdog at all....

Forget about playoffs if we can't win that game.

We will be favored I know that. My guess is -1

I guess I'm busted.. I admit to being a Nervous Nelly with the Bills, whom I've followed since their inception. If anything CAN go wrong...

But the data is easily verified. Re: the Cards; they play @NYJ, where their our second straight NFC roadie. I'd be much less pessimistic if that were reversed. If my 10 win belief sucks, then I'm doin' OK with it.

Dont be scared this year man. If we stay healthy & if Jauron & Edwards do not sh*t the bed, which I do not think they will this is going to be the most enjoyable season since the Kelly days.

Q1: Do you think all these elements will be enough for Buffalo to have a good change to beat Seattle.

Q2: Are you also concerned that a loss to Seattle and probably J'ville will be a problem for Buffalo, to overcome

and STILL make the playoffs assuming a 10-6 record is a given.

Buffalo does seem to start slow.

Q1: Actually, Yes I do. We all know anything can happen. I was totally unimpressed with the lack of improvement at QB last season.

I am hoping for an improvement with Trent and Turk and we should see one.

I'm hoping for a better Defense against the Run, and that the poor run D wasn't masking a horrible backfield.

As I stated before Seattle I feel is not a great threat and I give the Bills the win. That's my opinion.

Q2: I had a problem with losing to Denver !!! A game we should have not lost. But I digress..

I have the J'ville game as a big ??? Last season the Bills kept it close for most of the game until the errors in the 4th that allowed 17 points. Having A Train as RB was a HUGE mistake. Having JP as QB was a HUGE mistake!

The score was 14 - 22 at the begining of the 4th. After a 7 minute drive (7:58 remaining) J.Losman pass short middle intended for J.Reed INTERCEPTED at JAX 33. followed by J.Losman pass incomplete, J.Losman pass incomplete, J.Losman pass incomplete.

I'm of the mind that if we can run the ball well and avoid the Losman meltdowns we can win on the road there.

Will it ruin the playoffs if they make it? No.

It would be any loss to a poorer team like AZ, KC, SF, that will kill their chances

The Bills used to start strong a long time ago. Here's hoping for that to repeat itself.

At worst the Bills whould be 3-2 @ the bye on OCT 12th.

Q2: I had a problem with losing to Denver !!! A game we should have not lost. But I digress..

I have the J'ville game as a big ??? Last season the Bills kept it close for most of the game until the errors in the 4th that allowed 17 points. Having A Train as RB was a HUGE mistake. Having JP as QB was a HUGE mistake!

Marv Levy thinking that Dick Jauron would ever become a winning NFL head coach for the Buffalo Bills was a HUGE mistake. One that I fear everyone will eventually learn as the '08 season winds down to a close.

Marv Levy thinking that Dick Jauron would ever become a winning NFL head coach for the Buffalo Bills was a HUGE mistake. One that I fear everyone will eventually learn as the '08 season winds down to a close.

The 'Marvelous One' was only 31-42 with KC and attempted to bring back the Single-Wing formation. But he was welcomed here from the begining -if only because he wasn't Hank Bullough.. I've complained more than complimented DJ to date, but we all know he's been handicapped with inferior personnel. That's changed now. I can excuse his past but from here on I'll hold his feet to the fire.

The 'Marvelous One' was only 31-42 with KC and attempted to bring back the Single-Wing formation. But he was welcomed here from the begining -if only because he wasn't Hank Bullough.. I've complained more than complimented DJ to date, but we all know he's been handicapped with inferior personnel. That's changed now. I can excuse his past but from here on I'll hold his feet to the fire.

D.J. is going to have to start winning some games against decent teams: he can't just rely on beating up the Dolphins and the Jets of the

NFL every year, any more.

Also, must show he can win some close games instead of producing devastating losses.

And Bellycheat sucked in Cleveland leaving with a losing record.

To add to my earlier comment

Storylines from SI.com:

AZ - Matt Leinart needs to show his teammates and coaches he can be an NFL quarterback, not just a party boy.

Selvin Young is the latest in the line of Denver running backs, but rebuilding the offensive line will be a difficult chore. The ever present good RB has to end soon in Denver.

KC - Will the great draft -- picking up Glenn Dorsey and offensive lineman Brandon Albert -- translate into more than four wins?

How much will the loss of Asante Samuel and Donte Stallworth affect the Putz cheaters?

Rams - Getting players like Marc Bulger healthy is the major theme after an injury-riddled 2007 season.

SF - Who will be the quarterback in Mike Martz's newly designed offense?