Someone said WGR says Sam Adams cut..my opinion:

PJBrown

If this RUMOR is true, then foe the reasons it's happening I like it. True, we lose a big guy in the middle BUT it shows me that coach Mularky is not goping to put up with any BS at all and sends ione message loaud and clear: Play as a team and respect your coaches or be g-o-n-e.

There is a difference between a heat of the moment outburst because you are trying to win versus outright insubordiantion. Not coming off the field and getting into screaming matyches with your coaches (and not being the first time for either) cannot be tolerated.....Cudos to MM for having the stones to cut name players IF that happens and IF the problem has been recurring with Sam Adams as has been speculated....

If this RUMOR is true, then foe the reasons it's happening I like it. True, we lose a big guy in the middle BUT it shows me that coach Mularky is not goping to put up with any BS at all and sends ione message loaud and clear: Play as a team and respect your coaches or be g-o-n-e.

There is a difference between a heat of the moment outburst because you are trying to win versus outright insubordiantion. Not coming off the field and getting into screaming matyches with your coaches (and not being the first time for either) cannot be tolerated.....Cudos to MM for having the stones to cut name players IF that happens and IF the problem has been recurring with Sam Adams as has been speculated....

74561[/snapback]

Sorry about the mis-spells...still hung over from the game :w00t:

You must be hung over. We have been discussing this for about a half hour. Take a peek at the thread titles.

74573[/snapback]

Easy there coach....I see we have been discussing it. My thread wasn't a "Adams may get cut" thread as much as it was meant to be giving props for our new coaches for not putting up with a bunch of bs from players..regardless of name.