Bills ticket availability as of now

I just logged on to my account manager. As of now, no tickets are available for the Seahawks and Browns. Single seats remain for the Raiders, Chargers, Jets, and 49ers. Multiple seats appear available for the Patriots and Lions pre-season.

Switching over to the Bills Ticket Exchange, there are plenty of tickets available for all games. Lions pre-season prices start around $35. Seahawks tix start around $80. Raiders and Chargers around $60. Jets, 49ers, and Pats around $50. Browns tickets, as expected, are sky high starting at around $90 but averaging around $150.

No word yet as to when tickets go on sale to the general public, but you can buy on Ticket Exchange right now.

PTR

I just logged on to my account manager. As of now, no tickets are available for the Seahawks and Browns. Single seats remain for the Raiders, Chargers, Jets, and 49ers. Multiple seats appear available for the Patriots and Lions pre-season.

Switching over to the Bills Ticket Exchange, there are plenty of tickets available for all games. Lions pre-season prices start around $35. Seahawks tix start around $80. Raiders and Chargers around $60. Jets, 49ers, and Pats around $50. Browns tickets, as expected, are sky high starting at around $90 but averaging around $150.

No word yet as to when tickets go on sale to the general public, but you can buy on Ticket Exchange right now.

PTR

All of a sudden, $58 each for ten seats together ($71 with tax and fees) does not sound so shiddy. :lol:

Still 'bout $8.00 more than I'd have charged.

I hear you big guy. At the time I had just heard about the tailgate ticket problem. It was a few days AFTER it was announced the 100 ticket buy did not happen. I did not want to pay that but did not have time to contact people. Later that same morning section 315 was sold out on Stub Hub!

People were GETTING more than I paid to sit under the scoreboard. :w00t:

We will all have to see what we can do to make sure the TBD Tailgate comes off OK. Two months two days, my brother! :thumbsup:

I hear you big guy. At the time I had just heard about the tailgate ticket problem. It was a few days AFTER it was announced the 100 ticket buy did not happen. I did not want to pay that but did not have time to contact people. Later that same morning section 315 was sold out on Stub Hub!

People were GETTING more than I paid to sit under the scoreboard. :thumbsup:

We will all have to see what we can do to make sure the TBD Tailgate comes off OK. Two months two days, my brother! :thumbsup:

315? I am in 316, if you are nice, i will let you buy me a beer..... :w00t: