Broken toes

Beerball

Good answers, all ...

:lol:

You feet will still hurt, but you won't care

if you werent stoned you'd probably not have broken your toes Mr. Klutzy.

Doctor visit wont do you any good but paying your betting debts would

http://www.footphysicians.com/footankleinf...l-fractures.htm

Consequences of Improper Treatment

Some people say that "the doctor can't do anything for a broken bone in the foot." This is usually not true. In fact, if a fractured toe or metatarsal bone is not treated correctly, serious complications may develop. For example:

A deformity in the bony architecture which may limit the ability to move the foot or cause difficulty in fitting shoes.

Arthritis, which may be caused by a fracture in a joint (the juncture where two bones meet), or may be a result of angular deformities that develop when a displaced fracture is severe or hasn't been properly corrected.

Chronic pain and long-term dysfunction.

Non-union, or failure to heal, can lead to subsequent surgery or chronic pain.

I moved some exercise equipment...onto my foot. :lol:

They make steel-toed gym shoes... <_<<_< I am trying to get my employer to reverse the policy of not accepting them as proper footwear! Big whippty do if steel-toed sneakers don't have a heel and are 6" high, the make "high-tops."

Anyway, get better! And listen to meade... Even if he is a wine-o!

<_<

:lol:

So you moved the heavy exercise equipment without shoes on ? And what did we learn from this ?

You know what's worse, my daughter was helping me move some wood that a friend was picking up and I made her go put shoes on. Me...sandals...stupid stupid stupid.