Has politics really sunk this low?

To be fair, JMac has arm problems (can't raise them very much due to his treatment in the HH) and would probably fumble all the burgers while I DJ on my outdoor sound system.

The tapes of Obama playing basketball looks like he can handle tongs or a spatula with use... not to mention that tricky business of getting the chicken on the beer can.

I'm just glad we've finally moved on to the real issues. Now, once they finally answer the question of who prefers boxers or briefs pbills will be able to finally make his decision on who to vote for. :pirate:

Thinking about this a little more...

JMac is from Arizona, which indicates he might lend some advice about real 'heat' BBQ. Obama is from Chi-town, so if you want basic brats and sausage know-how, he might be your man. All depends what kind of grilling you like.

But if either of them wears a "Kiss the Cook" apron, this is a non-starter and Tony Purple Fingers shows them the door.

He might pick his nose though.

I'm prepared to look the other way on that.

Imagine talking baseball to the other two guys. McCain would punch me in the face if I pointed out that the DBacks aren't that good and Obama would say something weird about how he always loved the Yankees but was really happy to see the Red Sox win the World Series because they're both his favorite team.

I'm prepared to look the other way on that.

Imagine talking baseball to the other two guys. McCain would punch me in the face if I pointed out that the DBacks aren't that good and Obama would say something weird about how he always loved the Yankees but was really happy to see the Red Sox win the World Series because they're both his favorite team.

But he's a chicago guy, why would he not pick the chisox or cubbies?