The Queen of Mean

/dev/null

Much more generous in death than during life

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationwor...0,5546760.story

Her instructions, specified in a two-page "mission statement," are that the entire trust, valued at $5 billion to $8 billion and amounting to virtually all her estate, be used for the care and welfare of dogs, according to two people who have seen the document and who described it on condition of anonymity.

:pirate:

Much more generous in death than during life

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nationwor...0,5546760.story

Her instructions, specified in a two-page "mission statement," are that the entire trust, valued at $5 billion to $8 billion and amounting to virtually all her estate, be used for the care and welfare of dogs, according to two people who have seen the document and who described it on condition of anonymity.

<_<

DOGS are you f'ing kidding me? That kind of money could have been used to cure MS, Cancer, Etc. (or develop warp drive) She could have made a huge difference to human kind and she gives it to a domesticated animal who 99% of live like kings. What a dumba$$. :pirate:

DOGS are you f'ing kidding me? That kind of money could have been used to cure MS, Cancer, Etc. (or develop warp drive) She could have made a huge difference to human kind and she gives it to a domesticated animal who 99% of live like kings. What a dumba$$. :pirate:

I have to agree. Anyone else think Leona laughed all the way to the crypt?

Trust me, $5 to $8 billion ain't what it used to be. Might as well make a few pooches happy what with Mormons cutting off their heads and all.

DOGS are you f'ing kidding me? That kind of money could have been used to cure MS, Cancer, Etc. (or develop warp drive) She could have made a huge difference to human kind and she gives it to a domesticated animal who 99% of live like kings. What a dumba$$. :thumbsup:

Way to spend someone else's money :w00t:

Anyone else who has owned a dog will probably see the humanity in the gesture. Those little mutts can leave one hell of a paw print on your heart :thumbsup:

DOGS are you f'ing kidding me? That kind of money could have been used to cure MS, Cancer, Etc. (or develop warp drive) She could have made a huge difference to human kind and she gives it to a domesticated animal who 99% of live like kings. What a dumba$$. :thumbsup:

So, you know the exact cost of the cure for Cancer and MS?

That's interesting.

So, when I put my extra change in the containers at Pet Smart am I evil because I should have sent that $.48 to cancer research? I'm serious. What is the acceptable cutoff when people have to donate their money to a charity acceptable to you and not one they really believe in?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8EYocy_DN60&feature=related

Yeah, I'm sure with the countless billions that have been dumped into MS and cancer research, that last eight billion was what was needed to push it over the edge...

Perhaps the death tax should be 100% of the estate - and of course, to make it "fair" - only for those individuals who in their evil lives were able to cheat, rob, steal, coerce and thieve their way to amass a fortune of some level - say, $50k? $100k? $250k? $500k? $1mm? $2mm? $5mm? $10mm? $50mm? $100mm? $500mm? $1b? $5b? $10b? $50b?

Where do we slide the evil fortune meter so it's at a "fair" point that we can safely confiscate 100% of the ill gotten dirty evil money and appropriate it for the common good? A mere 35% tax is a pittance when we're talking about wealth, and the government deserves a lot more than that from the capitalist robbers who had the audacity to magnify their wealth in their own lifetime to something beyond what the average High School student or new immigrant could conceive possible. Welcome to the People's Republic of Amerika, where if what's good for you is too good for you, it'll be taken from you and that'll be good for "us" - "Us the people." It's the Amerikan way.