Puppy Offends Muslims

Ah, the Daily Mail, source of all information hat is accurate and unbiased.

Now there will be one or two twats who will moan about an 'unclean' puppy, but very few. Just a non-story the Daily Mail ('Send these so-called Jewish refugees back to Mr Hitler's Germany' - they have remained pretty consistent over the decades with their xenophobia, just now its different targets (and not just Muslims)) can get righteous and indignant about.

The dog is unclean and therefore unfit to live in their world.

It's the same view Muslim extremists have of infidels.

Of course, there are other groups that have similar opinions of outsider non-believers.

But, it's the Wahhabi schooled terrorists that are acting out their hatred that's added so much recently to the quality of life in the world.

Ah, the Daily Mail, source of all information hat is accurate and unbiased.

Now there will be one or two twats who will moan about an 'unclean' puppy, but very few. Just a non-story the Daily Mail ('Send these so-called Jewish refugees back to Mr Hitler's Germany' - they have remained pretty consistent over the decades with their xenophobia, just now its different targets (and not just Muslims)) can get righteous and indignant about.

What, you don't like the Daily Heil?

Hey man...I have dog...he likes to roll around in dirt every now and then...but I bathe him once a week, so he's not that "unlean"...no reason to lop his head off. Better yet...Let him and one of these offended muslims go one on one...Bet my dog wins. :pirate: