SAM ADAMS CUT??!!

good point.  thats the thing i hope they tried to do with shaw as well.  why just put a player out there for whoever to pick up, without trying to get something for him first?

74521[/snapback]

I'm guessing they did. I mean, no one has picked up Shaw yet.......

I'm guessing they did.  I mean, no one has picked up Shaw yet.......

74660[/snapback]

Didn't I see a thread that said that Shaw was officially signed by NE...with a link?

:w00t:

Oh, and WRT to SA, did WGR also say that after cutting SA, they signed George Seifert to replace him at DT? :blink:

Didn't I see a thread that said that Shaw was officially signed by NE...with a link?

:w00t:

Oh, and WRT to SA, did WGR also say that after cutting SA, they signed George Seifert to replace him at DT?  :blink:

74667[/snapback]

WGR at no time today has said Sam Adams was cut

from WGR web-site

Adams should be told Monday to clean out his locker. I think the Bills can easily go 7-and-14 without him just as easily as they did with him. Adams is lazy in practice and during games and expects to be treated like a super star. He's also very, very out of shape and fat. The act is getting tired.

74619[/snapback]

Obviously these line shows that this was a commentary and not a story.

If the coaches want to make a statement, why not just bench Adams for a whole game rather than cut him? This situation is different than Shaw's because Shaw sucked and Adams, despite his inflated weight and equally inflated ego and horrible play in yesterday's first half, is still a premier NFL DT.