Viti, vidi, Arrivederci

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct & I agree whole heartedly.

I would also like a list of "all the people" who said he would be a starter.

For starters...

Reddy Freddy

Ax4782

Shnooks Da Kid

BDW1968

BuffaloDenny

Nuklz2594

Superhero

SouthTownBills51

Horus

Pete

Falstaff in Philly

BillsD#1in2008

JasoninMT

Yall

OCinPhilly

I'm a jerk because I thought Viti wouldn't make the team, eh?

No, it's because you're reveling in a guys dream being shattered and using his disappointment as an excuse to rub something in other people's faces.

That's what makes you a jerk.

Congrats...... :lol:

For starters...

Reddy Freddy

Ax4782

Shnooks Da Kid

BDW1968

BuffaloDenny

Nuklz2594

Superhero

SouthTownBills51

Horus

Pete

Falstaff in Philly

BillsD#1in2008

JasoninMT

Yall

OCinPhilly

To be fair, I said he would have a shot to be the starter. I'm not convinced he didn't get cut because of the injury he had. My point at the time was that anyone who saw him play college ball had to admit the guy had the size and athleticism to play the FB position at the NFL level. The fact that Darian Barnes is going to be the fullback now shouldn't have everyone here beaming with pride and that I told you so spirit. The fact is, we might be better off continuing the use of the H-Back if that's all we've got. At least we know that Schouman has decent hands.

That being said, I think it's too bad the kid got cut, but them's the brakes. I can admit when I'm wrong. I really did think he had a shot at it, and frankly, I do think the injury he sustained had something to do with this. My bet is he's back on the practice squad at the start of the season.

No, it's because you're reveling in a guys dream being shattered and using his disappointment as an excuse to rub something in other people's faces.

Congrats...... :lol:

Thank you, Simon. That is exactly what I meant.

That being said, I think it's too bad the kid got cut, but them's the brakes. I can admit when I'm wrong. I really did think he had a shot at it, and frankly, I do think the injury he sustained had something to do with this. My bet is he's back on the practice squad at the start of the season.

If the team cut him before camp, when they could have brought him in and still have been all right with the number of guys on the roster, that's a pretty good sign they don't intend to have him back. Maybe it was to give him a chance to see if he could catch on somewhere else, but with the FB position being what it is I wouldn't think that's likely. Just sayin'....

Congrats...... :thumbsup:

Really, Simon? I was hoping Viti made the team so he wouldn't go back over to that mess, but did I think he was good enough to do it? No. I got into an argument with many others on here about whether or not Viti would make it, I was saying I told you so to them, not Viti. Those posters know who I'm talking about. I wish the guy the best of luck and am sad to see him not on the team. So before calling people names, you should probably know what the hell you're talking about first. Not something I'd expect from someone I consider one of the top posters here.