Viti, vidi, Arrivederci

From Mr. Brown:

BILLS HAVE OPEN ROSTER SPOT: With the release of Mike Viti Tuesday, the Bills now have 79 players counting all of their draft picks. Six of their draft choices are still unsigned and technically won’t count toward the team roster total until they’re signed, but even when they are signed Buffalo will still have an extra roster spot. You can go to camp with a maximum of 80.

linkology

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must not have even been close. I always struggled to see how he'd fit on the 52 man roster unless he was good enough to be the only true fullback on the team - tall task for a rookie FA.

Not good enough to get on the roster???? He ain't fit for TRAINING CAMP!!!

Like...2009 Missouri players? HA HA. <_<

No like 2008 Missouri players.............nobody cared about them either.

What can I say Cincy, I'm shameless but we do have a good crop of talent this year :thumbdown:

Found it...

"Viti suffered an undisclosed injury to his left knee in late May in OTA’s (Offseason Training Activities) after some incidental contact along the sideline following a reception.

"Viti missed two weeks and didn’t see much action recently at Bills’ mini-camp...

"It isn’t good when knee injury and Viti are mentioned in the same sentence. He tore the ACL in his left knee as a senior in high school. Viti's right knee has no cartilage left."

Link