Coaches vote Rodney Harrison dirtiest player in the NFL

Pete

BFD.

These "coaches" chirp but don't take action... :thumbdown:

14 personal fouls on Harrison. And I am sure the players don't talk sh-- about opposing dirty players in front of coaches. Are you really trying to defend Rodney Harrison? <_<

typical of ESPN Patsie worship to say how Harrison is overwhelmingly deemed the dirtiest by the coaches, and then spend most of the article defending him.

Apparently you forgot to read this part:

I'm not dirty. I just play hard.

You see, he's misunderstood.

typical of ESPN Patsie worship to say how Harrison is overwhelmingly deemed the dirtiest by the coaches, and then spend most of the article defending him.

It was so obvious it was sickening. Mike Sando should be shot if he EVER calls himself a journalist after penning that.

It was so obvious it was sickening. Mike Sando should be shot if he EVER calls himself a journalist after penning that.

ESPN keeps their journalists in the same place where Iraq keeps its weapons of mass destruction.

Journalist? He's an officer in PFWA.

Funny that Sando only tracked the data through 2001, which doesn't go back far enough to include some of Rotten Rodney's greatest hits. He also forgot to mention that Harrison has missed 28 games during that timespan, compared to nine for Wilson. And this ...

Former Patriots receiver Deion Branch drew a line between Harrison's hard-nosed play and the approach Houston Texans defensive lineman Travis Johnson took after knocking out then-Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green with a legal hit last season. Johnson stood over the fallen Green and taunted him.

"[Harrison] is not that type of dude, I promise you," Branch said. "He's not going to go into a game and try to hurt someone. I can speak like this because I played with him. And I know for the people who didn't play with him, you could understand why they would say it, but he is not that type of guy. That is not his game."

...is absolutely hysterical, when you remember who it was that blew out Green's knee in a Chargers-Rams 1999 preseason game, opening the door for some grocery-stocker named Warner to have a Cinderella season.

14 personal fouls on Harrison. And I am sure the players don't talk sh-- about opposing dirty players in front of coaches. Are you really trying to defend Rodney Harrison? :thumbdown:

You totally missed my obvious point. <_<

What I advocate is running a play to flatten the cur - I though that was adequately implied - and wondered why these "coaches" would bother to agonize and spit out hand-wringing words, when the solution to the Harrison problem is glaringly obvious...

You totally missed my obvious point. :thumbdown:

What I advocate is running a play to flatten the cur - I though that was adequately implied - and wondered why these "coaches" would bother to agonize and spit out hand-wringing words, when the solution to the Harrison problem is glaringly obvious...

Great. Just let all of 'em know what the plan is. Tell all the curs we're coming. You tell 'em we're coming, and Hell is coming w/ us!

Journalist? He's an officer in PFWA.

Funny that Sando only tracked the data through 2001, which doesn't go back far enough to include some of Rotten Rodney's greatest hits. He also forgot to mention that Harrison has missed 28 games during that timespan, compared to nine for Wilson. And this ...

...is absolutely hysterical, when you remember who it was that blew out Green's knee in a Chargers-Rams 1999 preseason game, opening the door for some grocery-stocker named Warner to have a Cinderella season.

I think Sando and a great deal of the other "reporters" covering pro-football these days were effectively strong-armed by the Pats* after the SpyGate story first started rocking headlines. I am not sure what the Pats* did other than restrict access to players, coaches and other sources, but it seemingly worked very well. I see fear of the Pats* in a lot of "reporting" these days. It certainly doesn't help that the SpyGate fiasco ended so anti-climatically and with little to no vindication for the few who stayed on the case until the end. I have to believe Kraft and Bellicheat and any one else tied to the organization called in a lot of favors to lean heavily on the sports writers community. It is a shame that/if so-called journalists caved.