Chicago camp QB battle

Who loses?

Bears fans everywhere.

This is kind of a JP vs Kelly Holcomb thing, with KO playing the role of Holcomb...in the end, I think Grossman gets one final chance (like JP last season) to show he can be a legit NFL QB...

This is kind of a JP vs Kelly Holcomb thing, with KO playing the role of Holcomb...in the end, I think Grossman gets one final chance (like JP last season) to show he can be a legit NFL QB...

But shouldn't OrtonGrossman be considered the starter? He was the QB when they made the playoffs and the SB, and according to most, making the playoffs is a benchmark of being a good QB :thumbdown:

EDIT - Why the hell did I put Orton there?

But shouldn't Orton be considered the starter? He was the QB when they made the playoffs and the SB, and according to most, making the playoffs is a benchmark of being a good QB :thumbdown:

Well, in that case, neither Kelly Holcomb or JP should be starting! <_<

I don't know if you folks pay attention, but Orton didn't lead anything. More like he followed the defense into the playoffs. I mean come on, go look at his numbers from that year. They are horrible.

Which is why I think they give Grossman one more shot. He isn't perfect, but he has had some moments. Unless of cours, Lovey turns into one of those "just manage the game" kind of coaches...I don't see that. I don't know who Grossman/Orton will throwing to...pretty sad for a team, when their best offensive weapon is a defensive back!

Which is why I think they give Grossman one more shot. He isn't perfect, but he has had some moments. Unless of cours, Lovey turns into one of those "just manage the game" kind of coaches...I don't see that. I don't know who Grossman/Orton will throwing to...pretty sad for a team, when their best offensive weapon is a defensive back!

Yeah I honestly have no idea what the Bears are thinking. I am *shocked* they didn't draft a QB this year. Even if it was a late round pick. Just get someone to come in, maybe he suprises you.

Yeah I honestly have no idea what the Bears are thinking. I am *shocked* they didn't draft a QB this year. Even if it was a late round pick. Just get someone to come in, maybe he suprises you.

Their inexplicable decision to let Berrian walk and drop Muhammad will also drastically impact their passing game. When your main receiver is Booker, trouble is not far in the offing, no matter who is playing at quarterback. Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know why they cut Muhammad when they had already lost Berrian?

Their inexplicable decision to let Berrian walk and drop Muhammad will also drastically impact their passing game. When your main receiver is Booker, trouble is not far in the offing, no matter who is playing at quarterback. Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know why they cut Muhammad when they had already lost Berrian?

Actually, they let Muhammad go before they lost Berrian.

The Bears will have a top 5 pick in the draft.

I think their D will be strong enough to keep them out of that territory.