Patri*ts DB arrested

"Troubled New England Patriot Willie Andrews is behind bars again after allegedly holding a powerful handgun to his fiancee’s head when she accused him of cheating on her. The couple were arguing when the 24-year-old Pats defensive back allegedly pulled a .45-caliber Glock, waved it around and then held it to her temple, the 23-year-old woman told police."

Boston Herald

Did this happen on Mother's Day? Because everybody knows any domestic incident that occurs on Mother's Day is unforgivable, and the antagonist should be tarred and feathered.

The apologists will argue, that she was drunk and deserved it ? Was there really a gun? or was it a toy gun, if a real gun was it loaded, so many non threatening situations my head spins. And this is all allegedly since the fiance could be lying to sue him in civil court. :thumbdown:

He's a Pat*.... doesn't that mean the punishment should be doubled?

Correction.... he WAS a Pat*... according to a sidebar mention on that link, he's been released from the Pats*...

Link: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/footbal...Willie_Andrews/

Sorry, he's no longer a Pat*.... they cut his sorry azz as he sits in jail w/o bail.

So much for witness protection in the drug sting...

The apologists will argue, that she was drunk and deserved it ? Was there really a gun? or was it a toy gun, if a real gun was it loaded, so many non threatening situations my head spins. And this is all allegedly since the fiance could be lying to sue him in civil court. :lol:

It was not only a gun, it was apparently a POWERFUL gun.

When I read the title I immediately thought DB stood for douchebag and hoped it was Tom Brady getting arrested