JP -Bills Biggest Bust the last 5 years

Meh... if you're going back 5 years, JP doesn't even make the top 3 busts:

1. Brain Dead Drew

2. The Meathead

3. Mike "Puddinhead" Williams

JP may suck, but those 3 were franchise killers.... and all 3 of them played a part in JP's initial suckage.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Brain Dead Drew

2. The Meathead

JP may suck, but those 3 were franchise killers.... and all 3 of them played a part in JP's initial suckage.

If those 3 played a part in JPs initial suckage then how do you explain his current suckage?

Kind of like saying the D STudent in Mrs. Brown's class can be an A student in Mrs Lito's class because she is a better teacher. yOu can only get so much out of people. Its either there or its not. Usually coaches can see or feel that its there, and will do all they can to coach it out of the player, in this case the coaches realized it just wasnt going to materialize.

The problem with your theory is stating that "you can only get so much out of people."

Sometimes the right leader can get more out of a person than someone else, whether they're a teacher or a coach. The key is to understand what you're dealing with and see if there is an alternate way to get through. And you know what? I completely agree that there are some people who are hopeless; possibly because they just don't want to improve regardless of the type of motivation provided to them. The Mike Williams of the world. But I'd rather try my hand at Mrs. Lito's class than to broadly state "If you can't make it in Mrs. Brown's class, you have no hope."

1. Brain Dead Drew

2. The Meathead

How did Bledsoe have anything to do with Losmans failures?

If those 3 played a part in JPs initial suckage then how do you explain his current suckage?
Kinda like when a zombie bites you in Night of the Living Dead...nothing you can do about it, the damage is done.

Absolute WORST role model for a rookie QB. I believe JP picked up many of Drew's bad habits that first year. :thumbdown:

Like being terrible at short and intermediate passes?

Good. Hope you're right and the Bills can run Jauron out of town after this year.

That would be a certain fix to the Bills problems.

Hey. let's change head coach again! :thumbdown:

I do not have an answer, but a new staff every three years has not worked in the past decade +

Absolute WORST role model for a rookie QB. I believe JP picked up many of Drew's bad habits that first year. :thumbdown:

Yeah, look at how he ruined Tom Brady.

How's about maybe JP Losman has too many of his own bad habits, and stop trying to blame everyone else for his problems?

That would be a certain fix to the Bills problems.

Hey. let's change head coach again! :thumbdown:

I do not have an answer, but a new staff every three years has not worked in the past decade +

We just see this from a different angle. From where I sit (Chicago and an observer of all of Jauron's days as a head coach), I just don't see Jauron's approach to the game being a winning recipe and while I would love to be wrong, I'd wager heavily against him ever winning a playoff game as a head coach anywhere.

We just see this from a different angle. From where I sit (Chicago and an observer of all of Jauron's days as a head coach), I just don't see Jauron's approach to the game being a winning recipe and while I would love to be wrong, I'd wager heavily against him ever winning a playoff game as a head coach anywhere.

I think we see it from pretty much the same angle. Jauron may not be the messiah (I never even hinted he was) but I also cannot see HOW changing management every three years is a good thing.

It is despair.

I think we see it from pretty much the same angle. Jauron may not be the messiah (I never even hinted he was) but I also cannot see HOW changing management every three years is a good thing.

It is despair.

Agree, but it's inevitable if he doesn't win.

It is despair.

I'm sorry, but how is this the same angle? He's been an up close observer of the man throughout his entire career as a head coach and he does not believe that he will ever win a playoff game in that capacity. You believe there's no reason to change the head coach (I'm assuming you were both going on the scenario that the Bills have yet another losing season this year). Those are opposing positions.

Let me just say that continuity can be a very bad thing, if in fact that continuity equates to a three year and counting losing team that is flatlining. At some point there is someone to blame, the coach or the players. I'm sure you know where I would be putting the blame at the end of the year.

It is despair.

When your head coach (coaching staff) is getting out-coached by Wade Phillips, it may be time to look elsewhere.

When your head coach (coaching staff) is getting out-coached by Wade Phillips, it may be time to look elsewhere.

Wade phillips? the same wade phillips who was the last person to coach the bills to the play offs, the cowboys to the play offs twice, and a great coordinatior for the chargers? Its not like he was out coached by mularkey

Wade phillips? the same wade phillips who was the last person to coach the bills to the play offs, the cowboys to the play offs twice, and a great coordinatior for the chargers? Its not like he was out coached by mularkey

The same Wade Phillips who also has never won a playoff game?

so by that logic tony romo is also a garbage quarterback, im sorry i hate the cowboys terribly, but judging jauron by being outcoached by wade phillips is an awful gauge.

You're right, it's not fair.

Every time I think about that game, it just drives me nuts. Buffalo did get out-coached.

i agree we did, he was coaching not to loose that game and you could see the players played the same way. same happened in the denver game. It is hard to gauge his preformance based on last year though, this is definetly his make or break season, even mularkey got 9 wins here, and that proves that anyone can do it