2009 Draft

Should I hate the kid? He is smart, if also a bit cantankerous.

Agreed on all counts. I just fight fire with fire, that's all :lol:

Ultimately everyone wants the same result, they just have different ways of expressing it. I just don't think one particular way should be suppressed in favor of another.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that same thing when I made it. :lol:

OK well for Bill in NYC, I meant we should draft this guy.............

I really like you as a poster here, but you've got to stop with your Missouri guys. You'll say we should draft anyone from that school regardless of our needs. It is really getting annoying.

just to start a friendly debate I think this guy is the most exciting player College Football has seen in a while

Percy shows no Mercy

If this kid was bigger he'd be #1 over all IMO.

Maclin 07 (1st Season):

2,776 yds 16tds

Harvin Career 2,477 15tds

1st Season 06: 855yds 6tds

2nd Season 07: 1622 10tds

2776 > 2477

2776 > 855

2776 > 1622

16tds > 15tds

16tds > 6tds

16tds > 10tds

80 rec > 59 rec '07 > 34 rec '06

Plus Maclin has the size that Percy lacks. J-Mac is 6ft 1in and 215lbs

:lol:

I really like you as a poster here, but you've got to stop with your Missouri guys. You'll say we should draft anyone from that school regardless of our needs. It is really getting annoying.

I know I'm shameless and it probably is really annoying but my Tigers do have 3 potential first rounders in Moore, Maclin, and Coffman so forgive me for being such a Mizzou whore. If you think its annoying now you're probably going to want to ignore me around draft time next year. <_<

difference of opinion is one thing. But theres something to be said when ones posts/opinions throughout the years become a pattern of negativity towards anything and everything on the supposed home team. I've run into people like that at the stadium as well as on here, and frankly, i wonder, if the team makes that person so miserable, why are they bothering to root for them?

I don't know you from sh*t, but as long as we're making assumptions here, I'll assume you are young and dumb enough that the results of a football team still determine your happiness or lack thereof(and therefore that of others). Wait until you get married, have kids, get truly serious about your career or find something else worthwhile to do with your life and then we'll see if you still even care about the Bills.

The NFL is a business, and the object of the game played is to win. Defending the methods of repeated losing is contrary to the competition aspect that makes the game fun to begin with. It's an unhealthy relationship. IMO, it reflects your need for something to defend unconditionally. Perhaps you have committment issues with your girlfriend. That will be $300, see the receptionist to set up your next appointment.

Maclin 07 (1st Season):

2,776 yds 16tds

Harvin Career 2,477 15tds

1st Season 06: 855yds 6tds

2nd Season 07: 1622 10tds

2776 > 2477

2776 > 855

2776 > 1622

16tds > 15tds

16tds > 6tds

16tds > 10tds

80 rec > 59 rec '07 > 34 rec '06

Plus Maclin has the size that Percy lacks. J-Mac is 6ft 1in and 215lbs

:lol:

h a Mizzou whore. If you think its annoying now you're probably going to want to ignore me around draft time next year. <_<

I didn't say Harvin was better. I said he was more exciting. Did you watch that highlight reel? Damn tha boy's good.

I don't know you from sh*t, but as long as we're making assumptions here, I'll assume you are young and dumb enough that the results of a football team still determine your happiness or lack thereof(and therefore that of others). Wait until you get married, have kids, get truly serious about your career or find something else worthwhile to do with your life and then we'll see if you still even care about the Bills.

The NFL is a business, and the object of the game played is to win. Defending the methods of repeated losing is contrary to the competition aspect that makes the game fun to begin with. It's an unhealthy relationship. IMO, it reflects your need for something to defend unconditionally. Perhaps you have committment issues with your girlfriend. That will be $300, see the receptionist to set up your next appointment.

One, your first paragraph shows exactly that you know jack sh-- about me.

Two, i'm trying to figure out what kind of !@#$ up world you live in where being optimistic about your favorite team is "unhealthy," while whining on and on about how bad your team sucks and nothing they do is right, and they arent going to be any good is "normal."

And i cant charge you $300 for my advice, because i'm still about 6 months short of having the "Dr." in front of my name.

One, your first paragraph shows exactly that you know jack sh-- about me.

Two, i'm trying to figure out what kind of !@#$ up world you live in where being optimistic about your favorite team is "unhealthy," while whining on and on about how bad your team sucks and nothing they do is right, and they arent going to be any good is "normal."

And i cant charge you $300 for my advice, because i'm still about 6 months short of having the "Dr." in front of my name.

Actually, it would appear I know you a lot better than I thought. I was making light of your tendency to diagnose those with negative takes as showing a symptom of some personal problem. And your droll proclamation about your impending educational achievement would explain why you feel you are above answering criticism of your boorish behavior.

As long as we take A.Q. Shipley in the 3rd, I have 0 care about who we draft >_<. Except.. maybe a decent pass catching Tight End or a FB. I really see little holes that need filled next year, depending on free agents.

I'm sure that a player who some guy on an internet message board wants to take in the 3rd of the 2009 draft will get his wish because he'll be overlooked by 32 NFL GMS who would otherwise have taken him in the 1st or 2nd :thumbsup:

:o

I like 'em both. Not sure Scott would dig the one with the cloud of smoke, but that one made me laugh harder.

Of course, he'd NEVER let me have this one ...

Lori,

Forever the personification of decorum. This surprised ..... :wallbash: