Favorite TV MILFs

/dev/null

Link fixed to be safe for work - (although you may not get any work done for awhile if you click the link) - thanks stevestojan and apologies to any who were offended by the ads on the earlier linked page. For those who WISH to be offended, you'll have to click the link below where stevestojan quoted my earlier post.

Megyn Price - her sweater puppets even made Grounded for Life and Rules of Engagement watchable.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should change your name to youngbuckey, I share the same birth year with aniston.

She's four months older than I am...also a member of the 1969 club. :bag:

Incidentally, the two others I listed are both older than I am. They would be robbing the cradle with me. :rolleyes:

Wow...no one has mentioned this one yet. How quickly we forget.

My favorite Friend.

But, she's actually third for me...#1 would be Connie Britton, second would be Lauren Graham.

Shouldn't a MILF have a kid? Or is it now a generic term for a hot older woman? And what is the age minimum? Is it 30 years old? 35?

She's four months older than I am...also a member of the 1969 club. :bag:

Incidentally, the two others I listed are both older than I am. They would be robbing the cradle with me. :rolleyes:

Which two?? Oh I see what you are talking about. I bought bad santa when it was released on bluray. I discovered that lauren grahm is older than we are. Santa got paid!!!

Shouldn't a MILF have a kid? Or is it now a generic term for a hot older woman? And what is the age minimum? Is it 30 years old? 35?

Well I threw in two sci fi & tv drama (Matt Houston) women in the picture. erin gray was ricky schroder's mom on silver spoons. (I can't believe I remember that)

If you want to get old, I'll get old on your ass, hart to hart style:

Stefania Federkiewicz :rolleyes:

No age limit on a MILF, and the thread is TV MILF's. They have kids on TV.

And since I just remembered she had a kid (and really, she should be linked every now and then just because):

mmmmmm

No age limit on a MILF, and the thread is TV MILF's. They have kids on TV.

And since I just remembered she had a kid (and really, she should be linked every now and then just because):

mmmmmm

I don't give a god damn, they could have been aliens; Pamela Hensley was on fire!!

She shares the same birthday (month and date)... Except that I am a year older...

:rolleyes::bag:

There was an actual "ferris buller" tv show on NBC, back in the day; she was his sister.

I get to share w/Elvis, Bowie, R Kelly, Sean Paul & Giambi; all in different years.

Many of you don't know that Lauren Graham has never been married and has no children in real life.

Any takers? :rolleyes:

Many of you don't know that Lauren Graham has never been married and has no children in real life.

But the character she played was a MILF

And in response to whoever posted Jennifer Aniston, I don't recall her ever playing a mom on screen or recall her ever having a baby