NFL live

anyone happen to catch the NFL live afc east prieview, i think it was on today and i usually like what marcellus wiley says about the bills

I think I heard that they were going to feauture segments on their "Football Friday" on ESPN news tonight. They were supposed to preview the Bills and Texans. Likely they will just rerun whatever feature was on NFL Live.

Bills: Much in question, to include whether Edwards is the real deal and how Lynch's leagal matters will work oout. How Hardy does will mean a lot. A team seemingly on the rise. They love the Bills' heart.

Pats*: Could be like the Bears the season after their Super Bowl loss to the Colts, but they didn't seem like they really believed that would be the case. Secondary could be an important problem, citing the loss of their corners.

Jests: QB issue may be too big to overcome this year. They like the offensive line and defensive additions.

Stinkin' fish: Tuna will right the ship. QB a big questions mark. Jason Taylor says he is ready to dance but they have doubts. Will win more than one game this year. They have no where to go but up.