Wasn't Lynch supposed to confess today?

I'm confused...wasn't Lynch announcing his plea of guilty today? Did he change his mind on the deal he supposedly cut?

How do you know he hasn't? Camped out at the court house are you?

I heard Clark is not running for re-election as DA. You can run in his spot since you are obviously smarter since even he concedes that there was a chance that Lynch did not know that he hit the person. I guess that he falls for that same "ultimate stupidity" that everyone else does. So do the cops so watch out when you're in the Buffalo area since the cops are "ulimately stupid" as well.

Speaking of stupid... :wallbash:

Speaking of stupid... :wallbash:

What's so stupid about that. Honestly why can't anyone on this board admit that there may be a middle ground to their opinion. Both the DA and police have both said that they was a good chance that Lynch did not know that he hit someone based on the evidence that they have. I'm not saying that he didn't or condoning what he did but I'm just going by what the people in the investigation said but this clown has to insult people by calling them "ultimately stupid" and other derogatory comments. There is really no need... Please tell me what was so stupid about what I said? Is it because you perceive that my opinion differs from yours? Because I didn't even express opinion in my post.

Go away troll! Erik, don't let this idiot sucker you into a pi$$ing match about your education. The intelligent people realize there is some middle ground to both sides of the argument and can have a discussion about it. Based on his name and join date, I'd say your just playing into the hands of someone who's trolling for a few pathetic laughs.

Don't you know that Clueless has an ivyleaguecaliber degree? :wallbash:

Go away troll! Erik, don't let this idiot sucker you into a pi$$ing match about your education. The intelligent people realize there is some middle ground to both sides of the argument and can have a discussion about it. Based on his name and join date, I'd say your just playing into the hands of someone who's trolling for a few pathetic laughs.

I know, my bad, from here on in it's all football talk from me on this board.

He released a statement and was going to the DMV to finalise everything (don't know why the DMV, but thats what they said on the radio)

He also said that he won't be discussing it at all with the media, and if they have questions pretty much just refer to the statement he made

I believe he is just getting some community service or something

Don't you know that Clueless has an ivyleaguecaliber degree? :D

That's all well and good, but it doesn't matter until he sits on a bus and talks to a janitor like he's a regular guy and not being condescending... <_<