Big Movie Weekend

CosmicBills

Of course Mark's posts are the best on upcoming movies on TSW, but I am really fired up for this weekend's offerings.

I've been looking forward to Wall-E for months now. I can't wait to see what those devils at Pixar do with the silent movie formula. And I know some aren't high on Wanted's prospects, but I'm a big fan of McAvoy and Timur, I'll be curious to see how both fair with huge budgets behind them.

Wall-e will win the weekend without a doubt, but I'm hopeful both are going to be great rides. I think I'm seeing Wall-e on Friday and Wanted on Sunday.

Of course Mark's posts are the best on upcoming movies on TSW, but I am really fired up for this weekend's offerings.

I've been looking forward to Wall-E for months now. I can't wait to see what those devils at Pixar do with the silent movie formula. And I know some aren't high on Wanted's prospects, but I'm a big fan of McAvoy and Timur, I'll be curious to see how both fair with huge budgets behind them.

Wall-e will win the weekend without a doubt, but I'm hopeful both are going to be great rides. I think I'm seeing Wall-e on Friday and Wanted on Sunday.

Ill see Wall-E down the rode, Im planing on seeing Get Smart this weekend, but Saw Wanted it was one hell of a ride and getting decent reviews.

Ill see Wall-E down the rode, Im planing on seeing Get Smart this weekend, but Saw Wanted it was one hell of a ride and getting decent reviews.

Get Smart is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. You won't be disappointed. :wallbash:

Get Smart is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. You won't be disappointed. :wallbash:

I liked Get Smart -- though I wish they had let Mel Brooks do a pass on it in the editing room. Some of the timing was off for me.

But the moments were Carrell wasn't Michael Scott were awesome!

I liked Get Smart -- though I wish they had let Mel Brooks do a pass on it in the editing room. Some of the timing was off for me.

But the moments were Carrell wasn't Michael Scott were awesome!

Hmmmmm, I didn't notice the timing. Guess I'll probably notice it more the next time I see it. :wallbash:

I don't know why, but I thought the scene in the airplane bathroom was one of the funniest in the movie. :wallbash:

Thanks tgreg99. I am looking forward to this weekend as well. I will see Wall-E tomorrow night. I might wait a little on Wanted. From a plot standpoint Wanted looks alright, but I am curious to see how Timur does on his Hollywood debut, since I absolutely loved Night Watch.

As for Wall-E, I am very excited about this film. Pixar is absolutely awesome. I just wish I knew why Pixar has greenlighted a Cars sequel and not a sequel to The Incredibles.

With Hancock opening early, I'll have the July preview up as soon as I can.

Thanks tgreg99. I am looking forward to this weekend as well. I will see Wall-E tomorrow night. I might wait a little on Wanted. From a plot standpoint Wanted looks alright, but I am curious to see how Timur does on his Hollywood debut, since I absolutely loved Night Watch.

As for Wall-E, I am very excited about this film. Pixar is absolutely awesome. I just wish I knew why Pixar has greenlighted a Cars sequel and not a sequel to The Incredibles.

With Hancock opening early, I'll have the July preview up as soon as I can.

I've heard the reason behind the lack of an Incredibles sequel is Brad Bird's availability.

I've seen the tv promos - It's on my list. BTW, wife 'n me saw The Visitor last weekend. Decent flick, somewhat bittersweet.