wtf

/dev/null

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since that dip is the #1 player in the world, and has won five Wimbledon's in a row, there is no wrong pic. :thumbdown:

WTF are you sticking up for Lana? And furthermore, this is a football site, not some namby pamby hit a fuzzy ball with cat guts site.

WTF are you butt'n in. WTF and WTF made you a Mod?

HTF do you think I'm the buttinski? Dude WTFed me ferchrissakes.

Me a moderation type person? :thumbdown: WTF do you think your kiddin? SDS aint scraping the bottom of that barrel yet. And anyway, WTF do you care?

I'd get a real long "WTF" look had I questioned her.You know the drill! <_<

Well - there is a good side - those primary colors generally cover well. God help you when you go back to pastels...2 prime coats and 2 top coats.

The nice old lady we bought our current house from decided that one bedroom was to be hot pink, and another with 1 wall with that spackled sponge texture, as well as a spackle paint border on the other walls close to the ceiling.

And a 8" wallpaper border in the kitchen. That took me hours and hours to remove - I now possess excellent removal technique. :thumbdown:

BTW - how did the kitchen cabinet re-paint go?

Well - there is a good side - those primary colors generally cover well. God help you when you go back to pastels...2 prime coats and 2 top coats.

The nice old lady we bought our current house from decided that one bedroom was to be hot pink, and another with 1 wall with that spackled sponge texture, as well as a spackle paint border on the other walls close to the ceiling.

And a 8" wallpaper border in the kitchen. That took me hours and hours to remove - I now possess excellent removal technique. :thumbdown:

BTW - how did the kitchen cabinet re-paint go?

WTF invited Bob Villa into the conversation?

BTW--wallpaper removal sucks!