Health Insurance Question ...

CosmicBills

So I just had a minor panic attack over a very large medical bill. Here are the facts:

1. I was covered until January under my old policy (Blue Cross in Rochester), then I shifted to a new one in California.

2. I was living in LA during the last few months but had Away From Home Care allowing me to see doctors out in LA.

3. I had a couple of appointments in December and my doc charged my NEW insurance which wasn't active till Feb of 08.

Mow my question is, they can just recharge my old insurance, right? Even though I am no longer a client? Or am I totally screwed here?

you r in cali right? no hablay anglayze is your new best friend, you will be fine

So I just had a minor panic attack over a very large medical bill. Here are the facts:

1. I was covered until January under my old policy (Blue Cross in Rochester), then I shifted to a new one in California.

2. I was living in LA during the last few months but had Away From Home Care allowing me to see doctors out in LA.

3. I had a couple of appointments in December and my doc charged my NEW insurance which wasn't active till Feb of 08.

Mow my question is, they can just recharge my old insurance, right? Even though I am no longer a client? Or am I totally screwed here?

you r in cali right? no hablay anglayze is your new best friend, you will be fine

Hahahaha!

I think I will be fine since I WAS covered when I had those appointments. I just know that insurance companies are shady and I didn't want to get the run around since I'm no longer a client (even though I just shifted to Cali Blue Cross/Blue Shield).

And it doesn't help that I have the most ghetto insurance plan EVER right now.

Hahahaha!

I think I will be fine since I WAS covered when I had those appointments. I just know that insurance companies are shady and I didn't want to get the run around since I'm no longer a client (even though I just shifted to Cali Blue Cross/Blue Shield).

And it doesn't help that I have the most ghetto insurance plan EVER right now.

nah, you would be fine, as long as they submit them to the plan you had coverage with during that timeframe you are good..... what ghetto insurance plan do you have now?