COMING UP NEXT?

WELL its been a interesting off season and camp starts soon .. some interesting devolpments to happen ..

1 will jabari greer stave off the competition for starting corner? IMO he is vastly underrattered ,, and IF the field is even,, with the pressure to get the number 1 pick on the field...

2 who is going to be the mlb? poz or mitchell ? keep in mind mitchell started for 2 yrs at mlb with kc..and poz has played outside too.

3 is hardy that missing piece we've needed for the wrs? and is there a surprise guy for depth? johnson? fine? i know fine is a a te but from what been said and written ,, i can see him being " mr reliable" in a 4 wr set

4 will trent be the guy ??, alot is riding on his success, jp is like a cat waiting his chance and if trent doesnt show it soon jp will get his chance for him to prove some wrong ,either way we wind up with internal controversary not so good for a team that has most of the pieces in place to do some damage into the playoffs if the offense finally has its leader......personally i dont care who it is just.so one guy proves he is the guy!

5 can specials teams still excell with all the new faces?

6 can anyone tell me who our starting te is? lol

7 will marshawn get better and be a 1700 + yrd back? is xavier ormon that mid rd jewel ?

8 will all that new talent mesh and be a team that got the goal of " wearing that championship ring? "from the BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!

we will see,,,,,,,,,,,,and thats the way i see it........... "from the stands"

I'm so excited. As a Rochesterian who lives somewhat close to training camp and works overnights, so my days are free....I can't wait until Training Camp. It's one of my favorite times of the year. Buffalo Bills players working hard to learn the new systems, the sounds of pads hitting into eachother and the shouting the players make when another one makes a big play, nice summer weather outside, meeting some of my favorite players at the fence after practice for autographs. Oh and of course meeting new Bills fans many familiar ones that I don't usually see except at camp. Good times! Good Times! :thumbsup:

I'm so excited. As a Rochesterian who lives somewhat close to training camp and works overnights, so my days are free....I can't wait until Training Camp. It's one of my favorite times of the year. Buffalo Bills players working hard to learn the new systems, the sounds of pads hitting into eachother and the shouting the players make when another one makes a big play, nice summer weather outside, meeting some of my favorite players at the fence after practice for autographs. Oh and of course meeting new Bills fans many familiar ones that I don't usually see except at camp. Good times! Good Times! :thumbsup:

Your camp reports are something we all look forward to, Mike! :thumbsup:

WELL its been a interesting off season and camp starts soon .. some interesting devolpments to happen ..

1 will jabari greer stave off the competition for starting corner? IMO he is vastly underrattered ,, and IF the field is even,, with the pressure to get the number 1 pick on the field...

2 who is going to be the mlb? poz or mitchell ? keep in mind mitchell started for 2 yrs at mlb with kc..and poz has played outside too.

3 is hardy that missing piece we've needed for the wrs? and is there a surprise guy for depth? johnson? fine? i know fine is a a te but from what been said and written ,, i can see him being " mr reliable" in a 4 wr set

4 will trent be the guy ??, alot is riding on his success, jp is like a cat waiting his chance and if trent doesnt show it soon jp will get his chance for him to prove some wrong ,either way we wind up with internal controversary not so good for a team that has most of the pieces in place to do some damage into the playoffs if the offense finally has its leader......personally i dont care who it is just.so one guy proves he is the guy!

5 can specials teams still excell with all the new faces?

6 can anyone tell me who our starting te is? lol

7 will marshawn get better and be a 1700 + yrd back? is xavier ormon that mid rd jewel ?

8 will all that new talent mesh and be a team that got the goal of " wearing that championship ring? "from the BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!

we will see,,,,,,,,,,,,and thats the way i see it........... "from the stands"

I don't think MLB is even a ? at this point. Poz is our MLB and Mitchell is playing the Weakside. I can't wait to see Poz back in action next year.

Will the coaching staff have a good season.

They came up short in many games. Will Turk be able to install an offense that will take advantage of the strength of his players rather than try to fit the players to his scheme

I'm hoping to see a physical toughness to this years Bills team that has been missing for years! I want some swagger and attitude on the field that equals a winning formula.

Hit that mother !@#$er! :wallbash:

Your camp reports are something we all look forward to, Mike! :wallbash:

Thanks! :wallbash:

When he wakes up in time to make it to camp.

I have gotten better at that. The ones I struggle with now are the night practices. There's too many of em. I prefer the early morning ones and the double sessions.