any word from Miami?

envirojeff

I'm sure that south Florida is about ready to slip into the Atlantic after the game yesterday. I havent heard any reaction out of Miami. Can anyone fill me in?

Jeff

74116[/snapback]

Its not really even as much fun as it should be. They have given up caring. Its not fun to rub it in when 1) Your team isnt much better and 2) they have lost all hope.

stevestojan, my whole point was that if we would have lost, RWS would have come unglued and it would have looked like South Central LA after a Lakers title. I'm not trying to "RUB IT IN". I was just wondering if they had a similar reaction. I know that the Bills are not much better, but a stevestojantty season with two Miami wins is still a positive thing. I'm looking for someone to give the temp. down there.

I'm looking for someone to give the temp. down there.

They're rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic here. People want to clean house and get rid of Whinestedt and the Spielman. The popular opinion is the reason that Rosenfells isnt starting is that if he performs really well it will make the coach and GM look stupid for not playing him earlier (?). In any case a lot of callers to WQAM have said that they didnt even finish watching the game- turning it off in disgust.

Nobody will admit it, but their season tanked the minute Williams quit, and now the radio station is trying to claim that Williams wasnt any good anyway because last year he would run out of bounds instead of taking a hit.

I'm looking for someone to give the temp. down there.

They're rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic here.  People want to clean house and get rid of Whinestedt and the Spielman.  The popular opinion is the reason that Rosenfells isnt starting is that if he performs really well it will make the coach and GM look stupid for not playing him earlier (?).  In any case a lot of callers to WQAM have said that they didnt even finish watching the game- turning it off in disgust.

Nobody will admit it, but their season tanked the minute Williams quit, and now the radio station is trying to claim that Williams wasnt any good anyway because last year he would run out of bounds instead of taking a hit.

74151[/snapback]

Ricky - reluctant to take a "hit"! Now that is news.

Its not really even as much fun as it should be. They have given up caring. Its not fun to rub it in when 1) Your team isnt much better and 2) they have lost all hope.

74123[/snapback]

Once again they prove the point that, along with Atlanta, they are the worst sports city in the country. Apathy is worse than some of the people on this very board who get slammed for being overly critical...at least they care.