Interior Painting

stevestojan

I want to have my living room, dining room, master bedroom, and utility room all repainted. I don't want to do it myself as I hate painting.

Anyone know a reputable company or even "a guy you know" that does good work that won't rip me off?

I want someone I can trust while I'm not here as if I sit here the whole time he's working, while I might as well do it myself. (BBB approval would be good).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I want to have my living room, dining room, master bedroom, and utility room all repainted. I don't want to do it myself as I hate painting.

Anyone know a reputable company or even "a guy you know" that does good work that won't rip me off?

I want someone I can trust while I'm not here as if I sit here the whole time he's working, while I might as well do it myself. (BBB approval would be good).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have an off the book guy who does really good work. I have to call him next week for some work, if you PM your info I can pass it along.

The wife wanted the inside of our house painted. I said I didnt think it was a good idea just yet as the kids are still marking the walls up sometimes. She said she still wanted it painted. I said have at it. So she did it.

Though with the colors she picked out the inside of my house looks like a Crayola box. :P

The wife wanted the inside of our house painted. I said I didnt think it was a good idea just yet as the kids are still marking the walls up sometimes. She said she still wanted it painted. I said have at it. So she did it.

Though with the colors she picked out the inside of my house looks like a Crayola box. :P

Reminds me of the adage: Be careful of what you ask for - you might get it.

Though with the colors she picked out the inside of my house looks like a Crayola box. ;)

:rolleyes::w00t:

Crayola does have a line of latex interior paints.

:D

Check out angieslist.com

I would HIGHLY agree. It's cheap ($50/year I believe) and you'll never have to ask around for a contractor again - you'll always be able to find a good one. In addition, if you do hire someone and they don't perfrom as expected, Angies List will deal with trying to get the issue resolved. They promise nothing, but basically if the company doesn't comply, they'll lose their listing.

I've purchased guest subscriptions for friends for the holidays - it's wonderful.