Basketball People - Question about Shaq

stevestojan

My boss just gave me his tickets to tonights preseason game between the heat and the hawks. Im not a huge Basketball fan, but they are 5th row center court with full service (meaning they bring drinks and food to you at your seat) and access to the club level. So, since its a half hour away, Im going.

Anyway, does anyone know if Shaq plays during the preseason? If not, is it just the scrubs? How does that work?

My boss just gave me his tickets to tonights preseason game between the heat and the hawks. Im not a huge Basketball fan, but they are 5th row center court with full service (meaning they bring drinks and food to you at your seat) and access to the club level. So, since its a half hour away, Im going.

Anyway, does anyone know if Shaq plays during the preseason? If not, is it just the scrubs? How does that work?

74092[/snapback]

He'll play. Probably 10-15 minutes (unless he's injured?)

He might try to play tonight since the game is at home. He didn't play in Tampa Friday night with the hamstring and it's possible they were giving him rest so he could play tonight.

I'm not much of a basketball fan but since I live in Orlando and the Magic are the only "professional" sports team in town, I've been following them a little bit. I'm looking forward to the games against the Heat this year since I think the Magic actually are going to have a pretty damn good team and should give Shaq and the Heat a run for the division.

lets see, free tix, full service....who cares if shaq is playing, it is a free fun nite out!

74092[/snapback]

lets see, free tix, full service....who cares if shaq is playing, it is a free fun nite out!

74216[/snapback]

yeah, it would be absolutly no question, but the arena is about 50 - 60 minutes from my house. . . (I thought they played at the Office Depot Center)

that's all.

Funny part is, I tried to look up the tickets online, but they dont even have a "Section", they are actually in those chairs that are on the floor i guess.

Im gonna go just to go.

Plus, I'll at least get to see my local Angola boy Christian Laettner.

yeah, it would be absolutly no question, but the arena is about 50 - 60 minutes from my house.  . . (I thought they played at the Office Depot Center)

that's all.

Funny part is, I tried to look up the tickets online, but they dont even have a "Section", they are actually in those chairs that are on the floor i guess.

Im gonna go just to go.

Plus, I'll at least get to see my local Angola boy Christian Laettner.

74223[/snapback]

If you've never sat that close, you should definitely go! Even if it's just to see the scrubs. I had a chance to sit on the floor once and it was awesome. The game looks totally different. You really get a chance to appreciate how big & strong & fast those freaks are out there.