How big a Sopranos fan are you?

Beerball

The show is repeated on A&E weekdays at 10am. I never get why people will pay for DVDs of shows that are on tv anyways. It's like buying the Seinfeld DVDs; there's about 4 episodes on various stations every day.

It's reverse psychology, they want a continuation of Seinfeld policies that have allowed them to maintain and increase their TV influence on the world stage. They figure Sopranos will reestablish Italian prestige and partnerships and be more effective against them. In their view, why change what works for them. :D

The show is repeated on A&E weekdays at 10am. I never get why people will pay for DVDs of shows that are on tv anyways. It's like buying the Seinfeld DVDs; there's about 4 episodes on various stations every day.

Yeah...but the episodes get edited like this to be shown on A&E...

:D

Try watching Goodfellas on cable like A&E; there is now way to make it 20 minutes in, the cursing is a must!!

Ultimate boxed set will be available in November for a mere 400 clams. Set includes interviews with Chase & cast plus 16 'lost' scenes (note---that's not scenes from Lost, but lost scenes).

Pauly Walnuts linkage

I gotta confess, I will buy this...I already plan on giving my 7 previously owned box sets to my sister for Christmas...and will buy this for mysef. I have a part time job, where I will be able to buy this at cost! Still, likely around $250, but I guess I would be labled a Sopranos fanatic. To me, it is the epitome of good, smart, story telling. I have purposely avoided watching them over and over again, because, one day, I want to sit down and watch them from the begining, all over again.

I can't watch the re-runs on A&E. In fact, other than sports, I can't watch anything with commercials anymore. Can't wait! :D

I gotta confess, I will buy this...I already plan on giving my 7 previously owned box sets to my sister for Christmas...and will buy this for mysef. I have a part time job, where I will be able to buy this at cost! Still, likely around $250, but I guess I would be labled a Sopranos fanatic. To me, it is the epitome of good, smart, story telling. I have purposely avoided watching them over and over again, because, one day, I want to sit down and watch them from the begining, all over again.

I can't watch the re-runs on A&E. In fact, other than sports, I can't watch anything with commercials anymore. Can't wait! :D

I DVR all the shows I watch, so I can skip past the commercials. And the Soprano episodes they show on weekend nights has some of the swearing left in.