paparazzi attacked by Malibu surfers

justnzane

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=117523

Paparazzi tried to get "highly valuable" pictures of Mathew McConaughy surfing. Instead of getting the money shot, the paparazzi got their asses kicked by territorial Malibu surfers that do not like cameras on their turf. In the video, you get to see one of the scumbag photographers getting his ass kicked and literally thrown around by two surfers. I like it that normal people are beating the sh-- out of these scumbag photographers. Now, I wish we could do the dame to Jerry Sullivan

McConaughy shirtless on the beach would be a rare photo indeed... :D

I'd like to tell these jerkoff photogs to get a life, but they are only supplying what people want to see and are willing to pay for...The jerkoffs buying the celeb magazines and visiting the gossip websites are the ones who need to get a life...As soon as the interest goes away, the photogs go away.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=117523

Paparazzi tried to get "highly valuable" pictures of Mathew McConaughy surfing. Instead of getting the money shot, the paparazzi got their asses kicked by territorial Malibu surfers that do not like cameras on their turf. In the video, you get to see one of the scumbag photographers getting his ass kicked and literally thrown around by two surfers. I like it that normal people are beating the sh-- out of these scumbag photographers. Now, I wish we could do the dame to Jerry Sullivan

They should go to high school graduation ceremonies. Those slob parents hollering about their Golden Child would turn them into paparrazi ragout.

Would it be improper of me to point out that IMO the female anchor person is a hottie?

Not at all. In fact it's a breath of heterosexuality.

Anything threads about Matthew McConaughy that were started by a man automatically qualifies as gay

these surfer idiots are no better than the paparazzi.

The attack on the photog doesn't shine well on them...But if you are playing the "Get a job hippie" card on the surfers and comparing them to the papparazzi, you are way off base...I'm sure these dudes could care less about which celeb is wearing what, and they certainly aren't spending 16 hours a day making somebody else's life miserable.

Not at all. In fact it's a breath of heterosexuality.

Anything threads about Matthew McConaughy that were started by a man automatically qualifies as gay

:D:lol::ph34r::worthy:

God I miss the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley

hail :angry:

Jack, I like that link as well. Watching paparazzi get their asses beat down makes me giggle with joy.

The paps started it. TMZ has some better video. About the 1:50 mark, one of the paps takes his monopod and starts swinging it at the surfers.

the guy clearly hit the paparrazi before he started swinging.

The attack on the photog doesn't shine well on them...But if you are playing the "Get a job hippie" card on the surfers and comparing them to the papparazzi, you are way off base...I'm sure these dudes could care less about which celeb is wearing what, and they certainly aren't spending 16 hours a day making somebody else's life miserable.

i hear you, but you can't mob up on somebody because you don't like them taking pictures.

McConaughy shirtless on the beach would be a rare photo indeed... :D

I'd like to tell these jerkoff photogs to get a life, but they are only supplying what people want to see and are willing to pay for...The jerkoffs buying the celeb magazines and visiting the gossip websites are the ones who need to get a life...As soon as the interest goes away, the photogs go away.

I think we need to follow Stewie Griffin and tell Matthew to go away... :lol:

In McConnaughey's defense, he was also pretty good in "We Are Marshall", actually playing a somewhat normal person there. His brother is also on "Black Gold", the new truTV reality show.

The paps started it. TMZ has some better video. About the 1:50 mark, one of the paps takes his monopod and starts swinging it at the surfers.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1620740763

Holy cow I'm glad you're not a judge. You must make your living as an NBA referee.

What I don't get about the video is why this gang of wanna-bes decided it was THAT important to them that the paparazzi stop taking pictures. I guess it is "Love me Daddy" Syndrome.

What I don't get about the video is why this gang of wanna-bes decided it was THAT important to them that the paparazzi stop taking pictures.

Surfers have their places to surf. Most of the time these places are quiet little niches few people know about. They don't like people invading their places and straying from appropriate protocol. Yes, it's public property, and no, they shouldn't be allowed to behave like the Jets or the Sharks every time someone doesn't stick to their way of living, but they're no different than anyone else.

Face it folks, you may not understand their culture, but if you look real closely, you can see yourselves in the surfers.

We share something of a public place at TBD for the sake of a past-time we all enjoy. We're not on a beach and we're not cooking our own burgers on a community grill, but a day doesn't go by that most of us don't check in. We hang out, shoot the shiit, discuss various topics, and pass the time...but the minute some paparazzi like Elligant shoves his piehole in our nice little community...admit it...you wouldn't mind smashing his computer to bits and throwing his moronic ass in the ocean a few times just for shitzngiggles.

The nature of the beast.