Does anyone know anything about

thanks for the useful input

Now why are you calling me out? There are two perfectly useless responses above mine that do nothing to answer your question. I feel that your personal vendetta against me has gone too far. Please apologize.

Dear BeastMode54,

I would like to publically apologize for not taking your Charles Ali thread seriously.

Charles was born on 8/23/84 in St Louis, and attended Arkansas Pine Bluff where he was a Business Management major. He joined the Browns in 07 as a FA and played in 13 games. He is 6'2", 255, but he looks a bit light up top if you know what I mean. In the attached photo I would have to say that Brady Quinn has bigger guns. Charles did not have any carries, or catches last year. On the bright side he never fumbled the football. He was exclusively a special teamer for the Browns. Charles started his collegiate career as a LB but switched to FB during spring drills 2003. In 2006, played in 11 games and rushed 13 times for 32 yards and caught 9 passes for 56 yards. In 2005, started 10 games and rushed for 87 yards on 16 carries along with 2 receptions for 13 yards. In 2004, played in seven games and rushed for 35 yards on 11 attempts and 1 TD. In 2003, played in four games and rushed once for 4 yards and caught 1 pass for 2 yards.

Please accept this very public mia culpa in the spirit with which it was intended.

Dear BeastMode54,

I would like to publically apologize for not taking your Charles Ali thread seriously.

Charles was born on 8/23/84 in St Louis, and attended Arkansas Pine Bluff where he was a Business Management major. He joined the Browns in 07 as a FA and played in 13 games. He is 6'2", 255, but he looks a bit light up top if you know what I mean. In the attached photo I would have to say that Brady Quinn has bigger guns. Charles did not have any carries, or catches last year. On the bright side he never fumbled the football. He was exclusively a special teamer for the Browns. Charles started his collegiate career as a LB but switched to FB during spring drills 2003. In 2006, played in 11 games and rushed 13 times for 32 yards and caught 9 passes for 56 yards. In 2005, started 10 games and rushed for 87 yards on 16 carries along with 2 receptions for 13 yards. In 2004, played in seven games and rushed for 35 yards on 11 attempts and 1 TD. In 2003, played in four games and rushed once for 4 yards and caught 1 pass for 2 yards.

Please accept this very public mia culpa in the spirit with which it was intended.

Mamma Mea! :D

Now why are you calling me out? There are two perfectly useless responses above mine that do nothing to answer your question. I feel that your personal vendetta against me has gone too far. Please apologize.

You won the "who can post the most useless posting" contest? :D