Obama gets another Key Endorsement

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: Those people I believe, have publicly said that they would like to see Obama as the next Pres. right? Maybe its because Obama has said publicly he would like to dismantle all of our Nuclear weapons. Or maybe its because Obama is a pacifist. Or maybe those countries would like to see our country "blowd up". Our maybe they see him as the wimp he is. Hell, I dont know. Maybe you should e-mail those leaders and ask them yourself. :D

And were did McCain say he wanted to go after those countries?

Fact: Those people I believe, have publicly said that they would like to see Obama as the next Pres. right? Maybe its because Obama has said publicly he would like to dismantle all of our Nuclear weapons. Or maybe its because Obama is a pacifist. Or maybe those countries would like to see our country "blowd up". Our maybe they see him as the wimp he is. Hell, I dont know. Maybe you should e-mail those leaders and ask them yourself. :D

And were did McCain say he wanted to go after those countries?

Dismantling Nuclear Weapons - from his quote “To seek that goal I will not develop new nuclear weapons.” I take it wants to suspend the creation of NEW nuclear weapons, haven't seen anything credible relating to him dismantling anything.

So not wanting to create NEW nuclear weapons makes those other leaders want him more than McCain? Or is it because Obama is pacifist? Don't get that one because wasn't he the one that stated he would do anything it takes to keep America safe as long as the information is credible? ie: going into Pakistan if need be to get terrorists Does Obama wanting to open up talks between countries make him a pacifist? Or should we just threaten and use sanctions instead of talk first?

I guess I may be getting my McCain information from the same place you are getting your Obama information.

Not perplexing at all... McCain would love to go after everyone. Plus, most world leaders can't stand Bush or his wanna-be's.

Although I h ave shifted towards Obama, McCain is not a Bush wannabe, he would be nothing like Bush

Although I h ave shifted towards Obama, McCain is not a Bush wannabe, he would be nothing like Bush

Partly. Although he seems to changing the Straight Talk Express to align with Bush on some policies. Not all but some. So maybe wannabe was a bit strong.

Hmph. I wonder why all these bad asses are endorsing Obama. Its perplexing, no? :D

It's reverse psychology, they want a continuation of Bush's policies that have allowed them to maintain and increase their influence on the world stage. They figure Obama will reestablish American prestige and partnerships and be more effective against them. In their view, why change what works for them.

It's reverse psychology, they want a continuation of Bush's policies that have allowed them to maintain and increase their influence on the world stage. They figure Obama will reestablish American prestige and partnerships and be more effective against them. In their view, why change what works for them.

Get me some of that stuff you're smoking.

First off love the Don Cherry avatar. Secondly, I partly agree with this. Similar to what Rush Limbaugh was attempting to do with Hillary. He figured the Republicans could beat Hillary, so on went Operation Fat-Ass or Chaos whatever he called it.

No. I Think its double automatic spring back psychology. They want Obama to think that they're thinking that they really want to disarm. They want Obama to Help Them Change their evil doer ways, like Obama wants to change America's evil doing ways. Its perfect!!

Obama 08!!!

No. I Think its double automatic spring back psychology. They want Obama to think that they're thinking that they really want to disarm. They want Obama to Help Them Change their evil doer ways, like Obama wants to change America's evil doing ways. Its perfect!!

Obama 08!!!

Talk about wanting what someone is smoking.

And since when do any of you care what these people say? Everything that comes of out their mouths is automatically dismissed by you, unless of course it's something you can jump all over and use against a person or cause you view as "the opposition". This is all meaningless noise, right up there with flag pins and vetoing of all beers.