Dolphins play in the GHETTO

BLZFAN4LIFE

Been to many games in Dolphins Stadium, and I think it's a great spot. It's easily accessable right off the Turnpike so you don't have any city traffic or I95 to deal with, is centrally located between Lauderdale and Miami and is west of the worst traffic congestion, parking is excellent, there is good tailgating space, the stadium itself has excellent seating and site lines, the Bills fans make up about 50% of the crowd, the weather is great...I think they did a great job with it.

Your way off pal. I live in Broward county, Plantation to be exact, and while i dont argue that most of Miami is a sh--hole not all of South Florida is the same.

Dont make retarded statements based on 1 city. Besides I dont know where you live but where ever you go theres goign to be a beautiful side of town and a ghetto along the way.

Hows life in Pleasantville?

Yeah, right. :D

Been to the east side of Buffalo lately?

Okay, I get it. Maybe I was painting with too wide a brush here. But you have to admit that when S. Fla types take their swipes at WNY, they tend to ignore the warts in their own back yard. All I'm saying is that S. Fla has its warts.

PTR

Anyone from South Florida who makes fun of Buffalo has some balls. Unless you have $$$$ and live near the ocean, you're talking Third World malaria pit.

PTR

I am from Buffalo, and live in a small town called Davie, about 25 minutes north of the stadium. It's quite nice actually

Lots of stadiums and whatnot are placed in the ghetto.. honestly, who wants that crap in their backyard? The GA dome area sucks (though it's gotten better).

My buddy lives adjacent to RWS. Last time I was at his place was during last years monday night game. I was draining the vein when the Bills scored their first TD. The crowd was so loud I almost pissed in my eye.

The difference between me and most other people in the country? I consider that extremely good surround sound system.

I grew up about a mile away from RWS, so hearing 'Shout!' from the backyard makes me homesick.

My buddy lives adjacent to RWS. Last time I was at his place was during last years monday night game. I was draining the vein when the Bills scored their first TD. The crowd was so loud I almost pissed in my eye.

:D:rolleyes:

This make me very worried for Buddy the Wonder Dog and Hammer! Does PETA know about this? Good thing the Bills don't score much!

:w00t:;)