Josh Reed one catch

Thailog80

I want to say it was on the opening drive. Drew threw it it front of him and he made an amazing catch for 14 yards. Then seemingly disappeared. I did see him throw a nice block on Moulds fourth quarter catch on Jr Seau.

74039[/snapback]

I went nuts too T....I couldnt believe it...I told my uncle when seeing the catch "Wow, Josh Reed is still on the team after all!"

That WAS a very nice catch. Did you notice just how furious Drew was when Aiken dropped that easy one?

74047[/snapback]

What's up with Aiken anyhow? Seems one day I'm reading how good he is and how much potential he has and then the next day it's him dropping easy passes, running wrong routes or something negative....

That WAS a very nice catch. Did you notice just how furious Drew was when Aiken dropped that easy one?

74047[/snapback]

Speaking of that, I saw Drew ripping hard into Lee Evans for an apparent missed route, then saw Evans respond in the next few series by both making a tough catch in traffic as well as throwing a nice block for Willis McGahee.

Agreed, he shouldn't be lining up wide.

Nice catch, Josh!

74060[/snapback]

Not necessarily. I think it depends on the circumstance. If they split him wide and he's got a #3 corner on him, he should be the go-to guy. If he's in the slot with a #1 or #2 corner on him, I wouldn't throw it.