Science proves that bikinis turn men into boobs

PastaJoe

You may have known this all along, but now it has been demonstrated scientifically: bikinis make men stupid.

This month’s issue of the Journal of Consumer Research features a paper titled “Bikinis Instigate Generalized Impatience in Intertemporal Choice,” which is a way of saying that men don’t make good decisions while checking out pretty girls in bikinis.

So a man who is aroused literally narrows his view of the world. When we’re thinking about sex, pretty much all we can think about is sex. So a man might do things he would not otherwise do (spending an hour surfing a Jennifer Love Hewitt fan site), or may behave in a seemingly irresponsible manner (skipping the condom).

In fact, studies have shown that sexy ads don’t really make men remember the product. We’re so lasered in on the sexy stuff, we don’t care what brand of beer it is, or how long it takes the car to go from zero to 60.

For the whole story...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25197962/

Somebody probably got a !@#$ing grant for that study. Probably a quarter million, probably a federal grant, just to sit around on the beach and watch men act like idiots around bikini-clad women.

Where the !@#$ do I go to get one of those research grants?

Somebody probably got a !@#$ing grant for that study. Probably a quarter million, probably a federal grant, just to sit around on the beach and watch men act like idiots around bikini-clad women.

You can come here and help me out in the summer time count boats! Research smeesearch!

:lol:

I just love the caption for that picture:

A glimpse of a sexy bod in a bikini overwhelms the male brain, rendering him less than savvy when making decisions.

those guys are real "savvy" with their overtly metro cowboy hats and their keystone light.

Imagine what good NASA could have done with those dollars!

Someone needs to study the effects bikini clad women and alcohol have on the average male's decision making ability.

BTW--if anyone does get the bucks for this study I would be happy to offer myself up as a test subject.

Other things the study found:

1) Pot use leads to eating Munchos and Funyuns.

2) Heavy pot use leads to giggling and watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail at 3:30 A.M.

3) Heavy drinking leads to waking up the next morning, finding out that hottie next to you has turned into Patty from "The Simpsons".

Come on. I would have told you all this for half of the grant money...a flat $125,000.00 fee. :lol: