The game report- MY STYLE

The hightlight of the day was after the win seeing Kent Hull by Jim Kellys party. As soon as I saw him I said I was going to have a happy attack. God I love that man. I asked if he was going to be around and he said that he was leaving in 2 hours. So I went to my car and got this great pix that I had taken of him. We talked about his Bull farm and he said that if it weren't for the cost of feed for the cows in the winter because there is NO GRASS in the winter he would be in the Buffalo area. HE feels like Buffalo is HOME. He stayed at Jim's Lodge in Ellicotville and Kent had a difficult time geting to the stadium because of the snow. Forgot how to drive in it.

Before the game I spoke with Marlon Kerner he was a sweetie too. I truly enjoy when the older Bills come to the games. The memories of the great Winning times flow back.

The wind at the stadium was gusting so hard that it was difficult to open doors. I thought Alex's wife was going to be blown over. Her knees actually buckled because of it.

The win wasn't pretty but it was a win. As much as you might hate to say it former Bill Sammy Morris had a good game. I love when the former Bills play well as long as we win the game.

So did I. Him and Covington.

74037[/snapback]

Damien Covington was good for a while, before he got hurt (like Kerner). I liked his toughness and his hitting ability.

Hey Cindy, that's great you got to see Hull. I really wish I could meet him.