In a perfect world

Imagine that, travelling to Miami a few times a year for 3 games in 3 days and then the Super Bowl could be a best of 7 series. I'm sure they would have to at least triple the size of the rosters however.

:lol: Read more, post less.

:lol: Read more, post less.

First of all, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, this post will loosen them up, number 1. Number 2, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, I've been in lingerie, running 15 miles a day, high voltage, high power, high caliber, defying the world, unscathed riiight? unscathed, for 20 years, and because I'm a prime time celebrity they're gonna want to know about everything I'm doing

First of all, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, this post will loosen them up, number 1. Number 2, I'm Elegant Elliot Offen, I've been in lingerie, running 15 miles a day, high voltage, high power, high caliber, defying the world, unscathed riiight? unscathed, for 20 years, and because I'm a prime time celebrity they're gonna want to know about everything I'm doing

thats gangsta talk....riiiiight!

I'm from the West Side yo

really? thats cute. Go back to hiding under the bridge.