For all the Cop Haters out there...

stevestojan

This cop is suspended for 10 days for what looks like simply taking control of the situation.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/0...en.surveillance

When will people frigging learn to cooperate with an officer. The !@#$ was clearly trying to pull away from the officer. Seems the officer quickly contained any possible situation.

Pretty soon, we're going to give inmates "time outs" for bad behavior.

This is actually a time where he SHOULD have shot him in the leg.

No way. Did you hear the sound that thing was making after a decent check into the wall? I could only imagine the noise coming out of it if it got shot.

Plus, it'll probably get $15,000 for this. Would likely get 100 times that for a gun shot.

No way. Did you hear the sound that thing was making after a decent check into the wall? I could only imagine the noise coming out of it if it got shot.

Plus, it'll probably get $15,000 for this. Would likely get 100 times that for a gun shot.

That's why it's always worth it to shoot them in the head. They get to steal a lot less of our tax money if they are dead. :lol:

Steve... You and I trust cops. That's NOT being passed down to many. Just saying that there is big racial divide here with regards to trust and respect... And rightly so at times.

Now... When it comes to incarceration and rebelling against that authority takes one into incarceration, that is another thing. One is only going to submit when trust is established... No trust? No submit.

I am not saying go easy, but IMO the burden is totally on law enforcement to build that trust... No matter how many "lumps" they may take (I am NOT talking live and death of an officer here).

There is a reason why Jackie Robinson took two years of abuse at the advising of Branch Rickey. I am NOT a cop hater either, but cops have been setting their cause back years. Again, not talking life and death situations here.

Usually the way I avoid situations like this is by not getting arrested.

Works easier for some than others. IMO, everybody makes mistakes and those mistakes can take one down many different roads. It isn't a perfect world. Some are given latitude and some have their mistakes snowball into a genuine cluster phuck.

Like I said... It comes down to trust and respect. If didn't trust a said authority, I suppose I am gonna resist no matter what the odds are against me.

Who is the burden on to start building that trust and respect? The parents and the authorites first and foremost.

Just saying.

I am NOT a cop hater either, but cops have been setting their cause back years.

I think this is the key thing. For the thousands of cops who do the right thing, there are those who do ridiculous things, that get caught on video and make the entire family of cops look terrible and therefore open to more ridicule.

Just yesterday I saw a video of a cop who, again on video, repeatedly punched a prisoner in the face, in the waiting room of the police station. He did this while having his handcuffs wrapped around his hand he was using to do the punching and another officer stopped the victim from getting out of his chair. The justification for the assault??? The prisoner refused to stand up and come over to the booking window, after being called over as "faggot". The prisoner said, my mother did not name me faggot and I will not respond to someone who refers to me that way. For that... a beating.

One incident like that screws things up for all the hardworking good cops that are out there. Again they are in a position of having to reestablish trust with the community when they themselves have done nothing which deserves the lose of that trust.

As for the kid in that video, I would have slammed him into the wall too.

Just yesterday I saw a video of a cop who, again on video, repeatedly punched a prisoner in the face, in the waiting room of the police station. He did this while having his handcuffs wrapped around his hand he was using to do the punching and another officer stopped the victim from getting out of his chair. The justification for the assault??? The prisoner refused to stand up and come over to the booking window, after being called over as "faggot". The prisoner said, my mother did not name me faggot and I will not respond to someone who refers to me that way. For that... a beating.

Really? All the guy did was refuse to stand up after being called "faggot"? You forgot the part about him being booked for something. What exactly did the fine upstanding citizen do to get booked?

Really? All the guy did was refuse to stand up after being called "faggot"? You forgot the part about him being booked for something. What exactly did the fine upstanding citizen do to get booked?

He's a Tranny and was arrested on prostitution charges. He couldn't have been much of a physical menace, they had him sitting in the lobby in a chair, uncuffed. The cop kept saying "hey faggot, get over here to the window, Hey heshe, get over here." To this he responded that my mother did not name me faggot, I will not respond to being called that. That's when the cop walks over, puts on a leather glove, puts the cuff on his hand and proceeds to start punching the guy in the face while the guy continues to sit in the chair. Another cop then comes over and holds the guy in the chair while the original cop punches him a couple of more times.

This happened in Memphis if anyone feels like looking it up. I don't.

My point in bringing this up was that cops who pull stupid crap like this make the entire force look bad and bring everyone under a heightened sense of scrutiny.

He's a Tranny and was arrested on prostitution charges. He couldn't have been much of a physical menace, they had him sitting in the lobby in a chair, uncuffed. The cop kept saying "hey faggot, get over here to the window, Hey heshe, get over here." To this he responded that my mother did not name me faggot, I will not respond to being called that. That's when the cop walks over, puts on a leather glove, puts the cuff on his hand and proceeds to start punching the guy in the face while the guy continues to sit in the chair. Another cop then comes over and holds the guy in the chair while the original cop punches him a couple of more times.

This happened in Memphis if anyone feels like looking it up. I don't.

My point in bringing this up was that cops who pull stupid crap like this make the entire force look bad and bring everyone under a heightened sense of scrutiny.

Same could be said for misbehaving trannies.