All-Time Franchise Rankings

KRC

Did anyone catch this gem in the same article regarding the great Jim Kelly?

"Much like Namath had once been the bachelor prince of the city, Kelly was the toast of upstate New York. He led Buffalo to an unprecedented four straight AFC championships between 1990 and ’93. Despite never emerging triumphant in a Super Bowl, Kelly remained popular, having earned a reputation for partying as hard as he played. Wrestling diva Missy Hyatt alleges that the two shared a sexual relationship, but her tell-all book, “First Lady of Wrestling,” doesn’t paint a very flattering picture of the quarterback’s prowess. Suffice it to say, his quick release wasn’t limited to the “K-Gun” offense."

haha, thought that was funny.

Go Bills!

I can't disagree with our ranking, although we should be higher than the Lions. Flutie one of our greatest players ever? Nah. I would agree that the 51-3 thrashing of the Raidahs was our greatest moment. I watch that one at least annually during a slow month...oh, that's now.

It's sad.... but it's pretty fair... I could bicker with a few of the rankings... (the Steelers should be higher - like #4 or #5)

I agree we should be a few slots higher perhaps... (above the Seahawks, Lions, and Panthers for example).

If/when the Bills win the Superbowl, they would vault up over some other teams to be around 15th... but seriously, the Bills have been successful in only 2 of their 5 decades ('60s and '90s). And there has been a lot of disappointment in the other 3 decades.

It's sad.... but it's pretty fair... I could bicker with a few of the rankings... (the Steelers should be higher - like #4 or #5)

I agree we should be a few slots higher perhaps... (above the Seahawks, Lions, and Panthers for example).

If/when the Bills win the Superbowl, they would vault up over some other teams to be around 15th... but seriously, the Bills have been successful in only 2 of their 5 decades ('60s and '90s). And there has been a lot of disappointment in the other 3 decades.

The '80's wasn't horrible aside from the 2-14 years. We started out ok, and ended on a more positive note.

:devil:

Yeah. I thought the same thing when I read that. Flutie?

As far as the Lions, I do not have a problem with them being listed ahead of the Bills. With 4 NFL championships and more than double the number of Hall of Famers, it is hard to argue. The overall winning percentage is about equal. Since the Lions have played a hell of a lot more games, the edge definitely has to go to Detroit.

Yeah. I thought the same thing when I read that. Flutie?

As far as the Lions, I do not have a problem with them being listed ahead of the Bills. With 4 NFL championships and more than double the number of Hall of Famers, it is hard to argue. The overall winning percentage is about equal. Since the Lions have played a hell of a lot more games, the edge definitely has to go to Detroit.

Agreed on the Lions, but I think the Bills could make a case to be ahead of teams like Carolina, Seattle, Jax and the Jets (has any team in any sport ever gotten more mileage out of one game than the NY Jets?)

Agreed on the Lions, but I think the Bills could make a case to be ahead of teams like Carolina, Seattle, Jax and the Jets (has any team in any sport ever gotten more mileage out of one game than the NY Jets?)

I agree with everything you said.