Nice win Red Sox

Thailog80

Personally I am with the original post on this thread. I went to class last night with the Yankees up 4-2 in the 6th. Came out of class two hours later expecting the game to be over and it was in the 11th inning. Damn, get these things over at a decent time. I'M TIRED DAMNIT!! :o

It will be interesting to see if this rain continues throughout the day. Both teams' pitching staffs could use a day off. If they do play, Schilling had better be able to give us 8 great innings.

We've had a Yankee blowout win

We've had a Yankee close game win

We've had a Red Sox close game win

What are we missing? A Red Sox blowout win, they're due.

It will be interesting to see if this rain continues throughout the day.    Both teams' pitching staffs could use a day off.      If they do play, Schilling had better be able to give us 8 great innings.   

We've had a Yankee blowout win

We've had a Yankee close game win

We've had a Red Sox close game win

What are we missing?    A Red Sox blowout win, they're due.

75736[/snapback]

I'll give you the respect that you deserve. The Sox are doing a great job of hanging in there. They played well the last two nights. I don't see Boston blowing out Leiber though. He's been pitching phenominaly since he came off the DL, especially against the Sox. It's shaping up to be a great series for the history books.

I'll give you the respect that you deserve. The Sox are doing a great job of hanging in there. They played well the last two nights. I don't see Boston blowing out Leiber though. He's been pitching phenominaly since he came off the DL, especially against the Sox. It's shaping up to be a great series for the history books.

75756[/snapback]

I can hope cant I? I'm not sure I can take any more of these nailbiters.

Gary Shitfields comments.. before game 4

They're a walking disaster. They act like they're tough, how they care so much about winning, but it's all a front. They're just a bunch of characters."

Talk about insighting the opposition!

Its been a great series.. To much of an uphill battle for the Sox to take the series.

Wishful thinking but GO SOX!!!!!!!

I said to a friend after the Yanks jumped out to a 3-0 series lead that the Sox, in an effort to totaly anihilate their fans, will probably win the next three games, give their fans hope upon hope, only to crush them by losing game 7 (in some dramatic fashion most likely). It's looking more and more like this will come to pass.