interesting

Coach Dick Jauron canceled the final day of Bills minicamp (slated for Friday), saying, “I thought (minicamp) went exceptionally well and we had great attendance, so we decided to throw them a little bone here and not hold the last one.” But, according to sources close to the club, there’s little doubt that Jauron’s decision had nothing to do with the team’s performance, and everything to do with the police probe regarding Marshawn Lynch’s alleged involvement in a hit-and-run accident. Three players, none of whom is Lynch, as well as chief operating officer Russ Brandon and a member of the team’s security staff, have been subpoenaed to testify in front of a grand jury, and we hear Jauron felt it would be too difficult for the coaches and players to have a productive session with the case hanging over their heads.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...spers061508.htm

Coach Dick Jauron canceled the final day of Bills minicamp (slated for Friday), saying, “I thought (minicamp) went exceptionally well and we had great attendance, so we decided to throw them a little bone here and not hold the last one.” But, according to sources close to the club, there’s little doubt that Jauron’s decision had nothing to do with the team’s performance, and everything to do with the police probe regarding Marshawn Lynch’s alleged involvement in a hit-and-run accident. Three players, none of whom is Lynch, as well as chief operating officer Russ Brandon and a member of the team’s security staff, have been subpoenaed to testify in front of a grand jury, and we hear Jauron felt it would be too difficult for the coaches and players to have a productive session with the case hanging over their heads.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...spers061508.htm

I mentioned about such, here on TSW, a while back.

People steal my material all the time...Vaudeville redux.. :wallbash::wallbash:

If I remember correctly, Jauron did the same thing last year and James Hardy had not yet allegedly tried to kill his father nor had Marshawn run over some drunk Canadian broad. This website is barking up the wrong tree.