WTF Is wrong with people?????

Buffan00

I have a lifelong friend who is a prison guard at Attica. When I'm back in NY hunting with him I've learned to never ask him "How's work going". Over the years he has referred to the inmates as animals. At first I thought it was a bit harsh, but after listening to the stories of what happens with some of these 'people' it's unbelievable.

Again, some people in this world only qualify as human beings because of their DNA, while their actions prove them to be animals.

This is disgusting. However one little issue. If people stoped and saw this guy do this. Why didnt someone I don't know tackle this piece of human filth to the ground? Did a bunch of people stand around going "Oh this is so wrong, but we shouldn't do anything to help this poor innocent child?"

Did they ask him nicely to stop? I mean What the !@#$? You see someone ever beating a child to death, either take a blunt object and knock him the !@#$ out, or tackle the waste of oxygen to the ground. I'm not trying to sound like some tough guy here, but at the same time, it just doesn't seem right to me, that a situation arises where it's better to act out a moments notice, then wait for a police officer, when it was very sadly to late to save this kids life. :wallbash:

This is disgusting. However one little issue. If people stoped and saw this guy do this. Why didnt someone I don't know tackle this piece of human filth to the ground? Did a bunch of people stand around going "Oh this is so wrong, but we shouldn't do anything to help this poor innocent child?"

Did they ask him nicely to stop? I mean What the !@#$? You see someone ever beating a child to death, either take a blunt object and knock him the !@#$ out, or tackle the waste of oxygen to the ground. I'm not trying to sound like some tough guy here, but at the same time, it just doesn't seem right to me, that a situation arises where it's better to act out a moments notice, then wait for a police officer, when it was very sadly to late to save this kids life. :wallbash:

I keep my tire iron in the passenger cabin.

Read the linked articles. They tried to knock him away, but he fought them off.

Read the linked articles. They tried to knock him away, but he fought them off.

Sounds like there is a lot of confusion as to what happened when.

Here's the link to the coverage of the closest local paper (the Modesto Bee) I could find.

LINK

Sounds like the perp was either drugged up or just plain nuts . . . Reminds me of the case in Kenmore a few years back when a woman killed her toddler.

Scary that people like this are out there. Cop should get a medal for removing the beater from society

Drugs...the victimless crime. :rolleyes:

Why does Modesto give you the creeps? I don't know that city and just am curious.

Sick story

Its just grungy. Me and my son drove my wife out there a year or so ago for a bridal shower. I thought we could go kill time by going to a movie. We drove by the Brenden Theater and it looked so ghetto that we didn't even stop. Just a rough town and Ive been told that its heavy meth all through that area as well. First thing I thought when I read this is that the guy had to be really high on some chemical.