Did anyone hear me on WBEN just now?

SDS

Great job Scott...you're right, only one semi-ramble after that idiot asked you the same question about Lynch...but you represented yourself and the site very well!

I'm glad he cut me off because I knew I was starting to ramble and then I forgot the original question. :wallbash: I think John sensed that and saved me... :wallbash:

Very nice job Scott. Only one tiny little quibble. When you mentioned the site began in 1996, "before

the NFL Sunday ticket", that may or may not be true with respect to it's start on DirecTV, but the Ticket

began in 1994 and was available on the big Dish (the games aired on the satellite where the TVN Pay

per view Theaters resided). In some respects, I still miss the big old dish.....

All in all, great job Scott, and many thanks for this great site.

Very nice job Scott. Only one tiny little quibble. When you mentioned the site began in 1996, "before

the NFL Sunday ticket", that may or may not be true with respect to it's start on DirecTV, but the Ticket

began in 1994 and was available on the big Dish (the games aired on the satellite where the TVN Pay

per view Theaters resided). In some respects, I still miss the big old dish.....

All in all, great job Scott, and many thanks for this great site.

Shall I issue a correction? :blink:

I should have said before TST was widely available.