Did anyone hear me on WBEN just now?

SDS

How about a summary?

A few questions about Lynch, the website, and Russert. I only rambled once. :wallbash: They wanted to know what everyone was saying about the situation and my thoughts. I explained that the situation was very polarizing and contentious. I said I was in the "wait and see" camp and that justice proceeds at its own pace, not mine. The Duke Lacrosse team rape case should have taught us all a lesson. I referenced the Tim Russert thread that everyone was leaving their well wishes to the family and their memories of Tim.

Just curious if I caused anyone to drive off the road with my terrible voice... :wallbash:

SDS -- I heard it and you were great. They teased your interview right before I normally turn it off in the morning so, naturally I kept listening. Really, you came off very well and even survived John stupidly asking the same question Susan asked a minute earlier (which he does everyday). Right after you finished, I turned on the Today Show and caught the interview with Luke Russert, who is an impressive young man. A nice doubleheader and a good way to start a new work week after a fairly meloncholy weekend.

A few questions about Lynch, the website, and Russert. I only rambled once. They wanted to know what everyone was saying about the situation and my thoughts. I explained that the situation was very polarizing and contentious. I said I was in the "wait and see" camp and that justice proceeds at its own pace, not mine. The Duke Lacrosse team rape case should have taught us all a lesson. I referenced the the Tim Russert thread that everyone was leaving their well wishes to the family and their memories of Tim.

Cool! Will we be able to hear this on tape?