US Open

Wacka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I guess, not quite what a 120" screen with a 3 chip dlp projector would give you, but at least you can watch it.

Of course its not, its streaming video, but for streaming video, the quality is excellent....are you some sort of dickhead?

:wallbash:

Of course its not, its streaming video, but for streaming video, the quality is excellent....are you some sort of dickhead?

:rolleyes:

No, I was kidding, wishing I was watching this on a silver screen with a 3-chip DLP proj. I have no basement. I only have a 60" Elite.

Seriously though, back to golf terminology; you can not MISS an ace. It either drops in the hole or it doesn't. It can be classified as missing the cup or just nearly missing the hole. I have been playing golf for twenty five years and I have never heard anyone say that they just missed an ace.

"wow bob, that was really close to going in the hole"

"jim, great shot, if that ball had hit the pin, it might have been an ace."I am not bashing you, when I read your comment, it cracked me up; I had never heard anyone say that.

It doesn't help the situation since the media gets a woodie from watching him play.

I don't care for the guy. The guys I grew up watching are all on the Champions's Tour; with a few floaters here and there still on the regular tour.

GO ROCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me who curses all the time under his breath, who takes violent lashes at the tee in the ground and throws clubs on a regular basis.

He is a very good golfer but he is an arrogant p.o.s, and has no taste in women. I don't get why everyone sees nordic women as goddesses. I could leave in peace without johannsen and tigers B word.

If he looses this one, and ends his 54 hole major streak, I would tell everyone in the san diego area to STAY ON THE SIDEWALKS!!!