I saw the Hulk last night.

K-Gun10

As long as I don't see the words "Ben Affleck" anywhere near the project, then I think I could live with Damon.

He could always make a cameo as Daredevil.

Hulk Spoilers

The one thing I was thinking about when the Abomination and Hulk were fighting in NYC was wouldn't the other heroes like Spider-man and the Fantastic Four have responded to such a fight in their city. And when they showed Mr Blue was in NY, I was hoping it was going to be Reed Richards. Notice Mr Blue's pulsating head after getting cut and infected, I think we know who The Leader is going to be in a future movie.

Agreed. I kinda like it, like Stephen King's cameos. it's a fun little in-theater Easter Egg - gives you something to look for. I liked Lee's "surprise" cameo in Iron Man - it was set up nicely and gave us a laugh.

Care to refresh my memory on this one? I'm sure I had the usual "hey, its Stan Lee" thought when I saw it, but I can't remember what his cameo was.

Care to refresh my memory on this one? I'm sure I had the usual "hey, its Stan Lee" thought when I saw it, but I can't remember what his cameo was.

Tony Stark was heading into the party he was throwing but wasn't invited to, and he passed a guy in tux who had a trio of blonds around him, and Tony slapped him on the back and said something like "looking good, Hef" and when he turned around it was Stan Lee, not Hefner.