7 people arrested for cheering their family members...

My daughters graduation was ruined by a couple of families that felt everyone in the arena had to hear about their little grad every 10 seconds. We get it, they are #1. Now STFU.

I hate people like that intensely.

It is disrespectful if the next person in line can't hear their name called because you wanted to act like a moron. What if they were the only ones from their family to graduate high school? :cry:

Bingo.

I remember people cheering for people at our graduation...our principal would let the cheering happen, politely ask them to sit down (which they did) and announce the next name. I know maybe for really large schools this could make the ceremony quite long but is it really necessary to arrest people at a graduation for cheering? Nuisance..maybe...crime? Come on...

In a time when all I hear in the news is there is never enough police resources anywhere, why are we wasting them here? Couldn't hired security just tossed them out? The first people thrown out could have set the example for everyone else.

I remember people cheering for people at our graduation...our principal would let the cheering happen, politely ask them to sit down (which they did) and announce the next name. I know maybe for really large schools this could make the ceremony quite long but is it really necessary to arrest people at a graduation for cheering? Nuisance..maybe...crime? Come on...

In a time when all I hear in the news is there is never enough police resources anywhere, why are we wasting them here? Couldn't hired security just tossed them out? The first people thrown out could have set the example for everyone else.

We live in an "in your face" culture... People don't listen to rules, people, signs, or what ever... They want to do as they please, no matter who is around them.

Imma do the things that i wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you

I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans

Excuse my manners if i make a scene

I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like

I'm fine and dandy with the me inside

One look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink

I don't give a hoot about what you think

no, i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

What do you do in a culture like that... Nicely tell people to sit down? People reap what they sow.

We live in an "in your face" culture... People don't listen to rules, people, signs, or what ever... They want to do as they please, no matter who is around them.

Imma do the things that i wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you

I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans

Excuse my manners if i make a scene

I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like

I'm fine and dandy with the me inside

One look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink

I don't give a hoot about what you think

no, i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

i don't care

What do you do in a culture like that... Nicely tell people to sit down? People reap what they sow.

You score mega-points for quoting a Weezer song in response...

Have you seen the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

Best. Video. Ever.