You wouldn't drive away.....

Embark on a crusade to make them illegal nationwide. Save me please. Since your State will will have to replace that heavy sin tax, proudly pay that extra 400 bucks per year in State income tax to make up the shortfall. Sign your tax return with a breath of fresh air! 0:)

Nice... :devil:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embark on a crusade to make them illegal nationwide. Save me please. Since your State will will have to replace that heavy sin tax, proudly pay that extra 400 bucks per year in State income tax to make up the shortfall. Sign your tax return with a breath of fresh air! :devil:

I don't care if you smoke just do it at home. You can leave the house for a few hours and not have a smoke, baby.

The whole "fixed it for ya" internet meme is the gayest sh-- ever. You probably say LMAO and love to pwn n00bz right?

No, and I also don't act like a tool when somebody points out a set of rational points. Still waiting on you for anything that even approaches a rational counter to any of my points.

I get mighty slippery when I am in proper attire and wielding my specialty gripped 50's era 2 iron.

lol, I hear ya, but hopefully you're drunk enough to swing and miss once, so the beatdown could then occur. Nothing like fighting a drunk. Well, nothing easier of course.

:devil:

I don't care if you smoke just do it at home. You can leave the house for a few hours and not have a smoke, baby.

And you've no reason to patronize businesses where smoking occurs, either. Unless you believe that owners of private property should have their rights snuffed out by the State. You were born too late - Communist Russia was your ticket.

And you've no reason to patronize businesses where smoking occurs, either. Unless you believe that owners of private property should have their rights snuffed out by the State. You were born too late - Communist Russia was your ticket.

Wrong again you're free to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't infringe on someone elses freedom.

Wrong again you're free to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't infringe on someone elses freedom.

Does that include the freedom of a business owner to allow smoking on the property he owns? Don't his patrons have the freedom to smoke? Is your freedom not to be around smoke superior to their freedom to smoke? Do you want to infringe on a smoker's freedom?

Does that include the freedom of a business owner to allow smoking on the property he owns? Don't his patrons have the freedom to smoke? Is your freedom not to be around smoke superior to their freedom to smoke? Do you want to infringe on a smoker's freedom?

Then why hasn't the Supreme Court ruled smoking bans unconstitutional? You smokers are such crybabies. Waaaaaa I can't go 2 hours without a smoke Waaaaaa!!!!! It's not my fault you're such a geek you need a smoke hanging out your mouth to look cool.

Then why hasn't the Supreme Court ruled smoking bans unconstitutional? You smokers are such crybabies. Waaaaaa I can't go 2 hours without a smoke Waaaaaa!!!!! It's not my fault you're such a geek you need a smoke hanging out your mouth to look cool.

Some people choose to smoke cigarettes, some choose to smoke pole....I think it's pretty obvious you prefer the latter.

By banning smoking, aren't you infringing on smokers freedom to smoke then?

By banning smoking, aren't you infringing on smokers freedom to smoke then?

Here goes... I am jumping in the fray.

;):blink:

To answer your question:

No.

The only thing you are infringing on is the smoker's freedom to harm other people or cause a public safety issue. Those two important issues outweigh the freedom to smoke at will.

You are basically banned from smoking at gas pumps, movie theaters, in the stands at the sport's stadiums, or heck when a boat comes through where I work. Where is the out cry about that?

Again, I don't mind if one smokes... But, why not treat it as a public health and safety issue, which IMO it is.

Here goes... I am jumping in the fray.

:lol::lol:

To answer your question:

No.

The only thing you are infringing on is the smoker's freedom to harm other people or cause a public safety issue. Those two important issues outweigh the freedom to smoke at will.

You are basically banned from smoking at gas pumps, movie theaters, in the stands at the sport's stadiums, or heck when a boat comes through where I work. Where is the out cry about that?

Again, I don't mind if one smokes... But, why not treat it as a public health and safety issue, which IMO it is.

He's right, unless an amendment is made to the Constitution man has no god given freedom to smoke. In fact not only may a State restrict smoking in areas where it would be a health hazard they could (if they really wanted to) outlaw cigarettes completely (which I know would never happen).