Bills sign 4th rounder Corner

K-Gun10

Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 5:23 PM ET | Link

BILLS 4TH ROUNDER CORNER SIGNED: The Bills second of three drafted cornerbacks signed his contract this afternoon at One Bills Drive in fourth-round pick Reggie Corner. Talking to Corner you can tell getting his deal done was a big weight off his shoulders. He's excited about putting the pads on in training camp.

Watching him in the OTAs and the minicamp he's made some plays here and there. At times he's about a half step behind on occasion, and in my opinion it's due more to the process of a rookie adjusting to the pro game than anything else. As he gets more and more comfortable with how things are unfolding out on the field I think he'll make more plays on the ball. You don't have 15 INTs in college if you don't have instincts at that position.

He clearly has the athletic ability to play corner. He's been working behind Will James as the second team slot corner in the nickel package and he's worked on the outside with the second team and on occasion the first team as well. I think he's got some very good potential. It'll be interesting to see if his game gets better when the pads go on at St. John Fisher.

---

Corner is likely to be a dime back or a situational guy and a STer. The lineup at Corner looks to be as follows:

McGee

McKelvin

Greer

James

Corner/Youboty

I think Buffalo holds onto all six guys, particularly due to the number of injuries we suffered in the secondary last year. We are going to be pretty stacked on D. If only the Offense can put of another 7 points a game this year.

Corner is likely to be a dime back or a situational guy and a STer. The lineup at Corner looks to be as follows:

McGee

McKelvin

Greer

James

Corner/Youboty

I think Buffalo holds onto all six guys, particularly due to the number of injuries we suffered in the secondary last year. We are going to be pretty stacked on D. If only the Offense can put of another 7 points a game this year.

I think you nailed it right there, oddly enough I think the biggest question mark for this season goes on the offense. I see this defense as at least being a top 15 unit, more likely a top 10 IMO.