Happy B'Day to Bmwolf21

Thanks to all...in honor of the Bills and this thread, I am going to have some Rolling Rocks and run down a pedestrian, then pull a gun on my father when he tells me to do the right thing and turn myself into the police. Cheers! :lol:

Thanks to all...in honor of the Bills and this thread, I am going to have some Rolling Rocks and run down a pedestrian, then pull a gun on my father when he tells me to do the right thing and turn myself into the police. Cheers! :w00t:

Happy birthday fellow Cleveland area resident. :lol:

Thanks to all...in honor of the Bills and this thread, I am going to have some Rolling Rocks and run down a pedestrian, then pull a gun on my father when he tells me to do the right thing and turn myself into the police. Cheers! :lol:

Busy day. Aren't you supposed to take it easy on your birthday?

Happy birthday fellow Cleveland area resident. :lol:

Thanks. Gonna have a little birthday lunch at the Winking Lizard...mmmmm....

Busy day. Aren't you supposed to take it easy on your birthday?

That's true, so maybe I'll wait till the weekend. And since gas prices are so high I probably won't drive into Buffalo and run someone down on Chippewa - I'll have to do it here, maybe down in the Flats. Course that's gonna throw a wrench in the whole "pulling a gun on my father" dealio, but we'll find a way around that. Maybe I'll just verbally threaten him on the phone or send him an email with a pic of me holding the gun. :w00t:

Thanks. Gonna have a little birthday lunch at the Winking Lizard...mmmmm....

That's true, so maybe I'll wait till the weekend. And since gas prices are so high I probably won't drive into Buffalo and run someone down on Chippewa - I'll have to do it here, maybe down in the Flats. Course that's gonna throw a wrench in the whole "pulling a gun on my father" dealio, but we'll find a way around that. Maybe I'll just verbally threaten him on the phone or send him an email with a pic of me holding the gun. :lol:

just make sure i get CC'd on the pic with the gun :w00t: