forget about other fas, sign within the team

forget about the lecharles bentleys or any other attractive free agents...we need to get peters signed to make him happy...and evans before the season....during the season we should look to extend crowell and greer. One reason why we havent been able to make the playoffs is because we get a solid nucleus of players and end up letting them go...then all of a sudden were looking for their replacements....we have to get these 4 resigned..their 4 of our key players in our nucleus....we get them all signed i really believe were going to turn into a dangerous team every year and only getting better seeing we have one of the youngest teams in the nfl....I have a good feeling about this team and it seems many others do as well....this would be a big step into doing so....

We have the money!!!

GIVE JASON HIS MONEY

EXTEND LEE , ANGELO AND JABARI.....and freddy jackson....great 1 2 punch

forget about the lecharles bentleys or any other attractive free agents...we need to get peters signed to make him happy...and evans before the season....during the season we should look to extend crowell and greer. One reason why we havent been able to make the playoffs is because we get a solid nucleus of players and end up letting them go...then all of a sudden were looking for their replacements....we have to get these 4 resigned..their 4 of our key players in our nucleus....we get them all signed i really believe were going to turn into a dangerous team every year and only getting better seeing we have one of the youngest teams in the nfl....I have a good feeling about this team and it seems many others do as well....this would be a big step into doing so....

We have the money!!!

GIVE JASON HIS MONEY

EXTEND LEE , ANGELO AND JABARI.....and freddy jackson....great 1 2 punch

Hey, thats great Mr. Peters..now get your fat ass into camp.