Nuclear War Tomorrow

Chilly

http://www.neatorama.com/2008/06/10/doomsd...y-june-12-2008/

House of Yahweh church leader Yisrayl Hawkins, also known as Buffalo Bill, of Abilene, Texas has instructed his followers to prepare for the nuclear war which is to take place this Thursday, June 12 at the latest. He and his followers have set aside 60 truck trailers full of survival rations so that they may eat during the dark days ahead.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

House of Yahweh church leader Yisrayl Hawkins, also known as Buffalo Bill, of Abilene, Texas has instructed his followers to prepare for the nuclear war which is to take place this Thursday, June 12 at the latest. He and his followers have set aside 60 truck trailers full of survival rations so that they may eat during the dark days ahead.

:(

!@#$, and I just got my car washed. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I guess I'll skip mowing my lawn.

PTR

I'd love to see the look on their faces when they wake up Friday and realize :thumbsup:

He's predicted this twice before (2001 & 2006). I'm more confident he's wrong than I was the Lakers would win last night.

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a trend.

Actually I would love to see the look on your face when you wake up tomorrow morning and realized they were right.

Dude, considering where I live, if they're right you won't be able to see the look on my face. I would quite literally be /dev/null

Dude, considering where I live, if they're right you won't be able to see the look on my face. I would quite literally be /dev/null

Yeah considering all the military "stuff" in Colorado Springs (Norad, AF Space Commande, etc) I too will be /dev/null. So does that mean at midnight I can change my secret TBD code name to /dev/null II to beat the post-nuclear rush?

If it does happen tomorrow, I want it on record that I've tried to bury the hatchet with Beerball, but that dude's is as stubborn as a 1000 mules. I'll go to my grave with clear conscience that I tried.

it sucks for them if one of the missles/bombs hits his stash of trailers.

I'd be pissed if there was a nuclear war tomorrow. then i'd have to plug in my ethernet cord to get online instead of using wireless. who wants to be tied down like that?

Yeah considering all the military "stuff" in Colorado Springs (Norad, AF Space Commande, etc) I too will be /dev/null. So does that mean at midnight I can change my secret TBD code name to /dev/null II to beat the post-nuclear rush?

I'm in lower Manhattan. I'll be perfectly safe. :thumbsup: